✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Noel Gallagher

Guest howyousawtheworld

Guest howyousawtheworld
New video, If I Had a Gun:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFQkDvrMc1A

It's also on Noel Gallagher's Vevo but it's not available for people outside USA. A shame. Cheers!

Ahh I like the end which then continues into the The Death of You and Me video! And a wee snippet of the If I Had A Gun Amorphous Adrogynous version!

Guest howyousawtheworld
The end is the best part of the video!! I didn't like it that much, it is too cheesy :lol: but the end is awesome! Plus the snippet of the Amorphous Androgynous version of the song! :D

It is a bit bizarrely cheesy but hey Noel Gallagher's conducting a wedding! Who wouldn't want Noel Gallagher conducting your wedding?!

It is a bit bizarrely cheesy but hey Noel Gallagher's conducting a wedding! Who wouldn't want Noel Gallagher conducting your wedding?!

Yeah, that's cool! I will hire him for my wedding! :lol:

It seems that he's trying to make a story with the videos, maybe when all the videos for the singles are released this will make more sense!

That's cool! I would love to hear it someday! :awesome:

That would be awesome! Maybe we can meet and share our songs, and who knows? maybe we are lucky and people will like our songs :P :lol:

If one day I go to Europe i'll let you know! :)

I'd love to hear yours too ! :awesome:

yeah , maybe we'll be/ are lucky :nice:

Alright , if I once go to Urugay I'll let you know ;)

I'd love to hear yours too ! :awesome:

yeah , maybe we'll be/ are lucky :nice:

Alright , if I once go to Urugay I'll let you know ;)

Maybe someday!! :D I still have to work on it! :)

Who knows? maybe we are!!

Ok, you tell me! And i'll show you some great places to visit! :P

tumblr_ls4nsveFui1qc6w4m.gif

tumblr_ls4nt4R6jn1qc6w4m.gif

tumblr_ls4nteZrOc1qc6w4m.gif

These are so funny!!! :laugh3:

A little bit trippy, a little bit cheesy. I don't like the video as much as most Coldplay music videos, but I liked it anyways. "Let me sail you to the moon" as they jump into the pool is a very powerful moment. :) And I like the story that is possibly being woven here. It'll be a nice concept-ish album companion to MX, maybe.

Guest howyousawtheworld

That's a lovely little song! Wonderful! Quality b side not like that shit Good Rebel song!

Oh and I just laughed when I read this. Noel Gallagher once again hitting the nail on the head about foolish Gaga!

"I don't give a fucking monkey's about Lady Gaga. It's all about the meat suit and the controversy. Is it about music? Really? She's got the publicity side sorted, but where's the fucking music."

"Her album gets played a lot around my house by my daughter and it's Madonna-lite. Madonna was hardcore. She took it to the edge musically as well as everything else."

"Twenty years from now, will we listen to Lady Gaga? No. She might think she is making a stand for the freaks and the weirdos. But they're not going to have any decent fucking music to play are they?"

Guest howyousawtheworld
Guys this thread is awesome. I get my Noel and Coldplay news all on the same forum :)

Well we all do a great job for the best songwriter in Britain!

Guys this thread is awesome. I get my Noel and Coldplay news all on the same forum :)

Well, more news. He sang one minute ago The Death of You and Me acoustic for the first time in a radio in Italy. When I have a link, I'm going to post it.