🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Noel Gallagher

Guest howyousawtheworld

Why ruin the experience of listening to it through some dodgy audio? Leaks are pointless to get worked up on. The quality is usually terrible!

Yeah that's true! Apart from that, we will hear the album on the 19th on good quality, so waiting for a leak 2-3 days before the release is just nonsense.

But I will listen to it if it happens. I'm just not expecting it :P

So I walked into Asda to buy Noel's album and it was right next to Matt Cardle's. Then I saw this woman and I thought she was reaching for Noel's album, when the crazy bitch picked Matt Cardle's album and put it in her trolley.

I know everyone's entitled to their own taste in music, but that just pissed me off. :veryangry2:

I mean, picking an Xfactor winner over a LEGEND? Just nooooooooooo.... :facepalm:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESS !!!

My vinyl and cd and dvd arrived on time ! TODAY !!! :freak: :bomb:

Now I can FINALLY listen to the album , it was f*cking worth the wait , after seeing that vinyl ! :bomb: :dazzled:

:mellow: :drunk:

:dead:

Guest howyousawtheworld

Oh yes! When I walked into that HMV store today I walked in with purpose and swagger! Right in front of me at the entrance is the cd. I ignore the shit to the left of the stand - a cd by someone called Matt Cardle I think it was. :thinking:

It's in my hands and I felt like parading it around like the World Cup! Now it's getting uploaded onto my ipod! I've waited a while for this moment!

Guest howyousawtheworld

Given the album it's first listen RIGHT NOW!

On The Death Of You and Me at the moment and I am loving it so far. It's flowing beautifully!

Guest howyousawtheworld

Just finished listening to the album for the first time. What a perfect first solo effort from Noel. I don't know if he could have done much better. His vocals have never sounded better. The album particularly the opening few songs flows seamlessly. Broken Arrow I instantly fell in love with. And Record Machine and Stop The Clocks were fantastic as well. Was not a fan of the demos but he really did those songs justice.

I don't keep up with the charts, but is Sir Noel on course for the No 1 slot this weekend? I read something about him out-selling Matt Turdle, which has to be a good thing ;)

Outselling him 2:1 as of midweek charts. Noels pretty much secured his number 1.