✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I'm in need of some new music... any ideas?

AJay

Aussie aussie aussie! :D Yep... I'm suprised there's not more of us here... there were plenty of us at the coldplay concerts! ;) Where did you hang out with powderfinger Dr Politik? I've heard they're really laid back, down to earth kinda guys and I'm asuming coldplay are the same... maybe this is why they get on so well.

Anyways... I've had a listen to a few of your suggestions guys! So far I'm really liking sterophonics, Rilo Kiley :D Sigur Ros also sounds good, I do like it but it is taking a bit to get used to... perhaps the two songs I have downloaded aren't their best?? (staralfur and luvstory). I kinda like Particle... it sounds outrageously funky! Almost retro! Um I thinks thats everything I've checked out so far... I'm still going... will keep you posted :)

I've also checked out some John Mayer and "Elbow" which was suggested by another friend of mine. Have loved them both. "Elbow- Fallen Angel" Is a fantastic song... recomend you check it out.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) Don't worry Jo... I don't know many of their songs either. But the songs I do know I do like and they have been around for so long... every album they release is in the australian charts. They are so well respected here in aus. My ex boyfriend actually introduced me to the lead singer once... and guess what I just realised.... I've met someone who has met and is friends with Chris Martin. AAAARGH!!! hahaha :lol:

Any great songs about them to recommend to me? :P Lucky you, met someone who has met and is frens with Chris Martin, huh??? Can you ask Chris' telephone number for me then? :P :P

Aaaah, try Jason Mraz as well! :wink3:

I'm now considering buying some stereophonics and John Mayer music and I'm also really liking damien rice... I'm slowly getting through this list! I'm so glad to be discovering some great new music for a change... all of a sudden coldplay isn't the only music I ever feel like listening to anymore! :P Keep the suggestings coming :)