December 13, 201114 yr :stunned: ...it's too late... I think this is what it feels like to be mentally scarred for life.. :cry: :( Take this: and this (for the really nasty stuff) my friend, and maybe visit the first pages of this thread to get your mind clear again! :wacky:
December 13, 201114 yr :stunned: ...it's too late... I think this is what it feels like to be mentally scarred for life.. :cry: And now whenever you'll see Chris & Jonny smiling at each other, or just standing close to each other, you'll have that picture in your head, and you'll instantaneously think about the Buckin. I've been there, I know. You'll be fine, it's just that your life is now changed forever. :lol:
December 13, 201114 yr ^^ But he should know the truth and be prepared to it. BUCKIN LOVE HURTS LIKE HEAVEN :dazzled: @SuperFitz, expect this kind of stuff all over the messageboard. You'll get used to it. :P :laugh3: who knows, maybe I will even one day turn over to the 'Buckin' side? I won't :P
December 13, 201114 yr *sigh* In a perfect world, Chris and Guy would have really graphic sex on stage on every single gig. :dazzled: Right ladies? :sneaky: :D
December 13, 201114 yr Women Who Love To Watch Gay Male Porn I heard about this. Only when I registered here I saw it with my own two eyes. :nod: I don't judge. I like lesbians.
December 13, 201114 yr *sigh* In a perfect world, Chris and Guy would have really graphic sex on stage on every single gig. :dazzled: Right ladies? :sneaky: :D Could you please stop making my brain melt? I'm trying to make myself a comfortable and chill evening, and thanks to YOU, I've got quite a porno movie unfolding in my head now :|
December 13, 201114 yr :laugh3: who knows, maybe I will even one day turn over to the 'Buckin' side? I won't :P It's a try :lol: But you can never know, in the future... :P At least now you know when is the right moment to run away from a thread... RUN!!!
December 13, 201114 yr It's a try :lol: But you can never know, in the future... :P At least now you know when is the right moment to run away from a thread... RUN!!! But the lolz! They are so .... lolz-y here! :laugh3:
December 13, 201114 yr It's a try :lol: But you can never know, in the future... :P At least now you know when is the right moment to run away from a thread... RUN!!! Or stay :P
December 13, 201114 yr AND WHY IS THIS THREAD TAKING THIS SEXUALLY DIRECTION!? D: Hm sorry, I may have started it with the pic of Chris I posted :rolleyes: And you know how pervy Coldpayers can be :lol: Maybe we need some cake-related pics again ?
December 13, 201114 yr But the lolz! They are so .... lolz-y here! :laugh3: Or stay :P Well of course he can stay if he's strong enough... Or he can come back later :lol: Hm sorry, I may have started it with the pic of Chris I posted :rolleyes: And you know how pervy Coldpayers can be :lol: Maybe we need some cake-related pics again ? You know what? .... Even cake-related pics could be pervy. :lipsrsealed2: jk :lol:
December 13, 201114 yr ^:lol: Well you got me just when I was about to post this: Man, I'd like a piece of THAT cake :dozey:
December 13, 201114 yr Given the perviness compacity of some Coldplayers it's definitely a possibility! :p
December 13, 201114 yr I'm as innocent as an angel :rolleyes: :angel: except when I think about Chris :sneaky: :dazzled: :lipsrsealed2:
December 13, 201114 yr *sigh* In a perfect world, Chris and Guy would have really graphic sex on stage on every single gig. :dazzled: Right ladies? :sneaky: :D I'm sure no-one on these boards has ANY idea what you're talking about. At all. After all, Coldplayers have no pervy tendencies whatsoever... :sneaky: Especially not in the Buckin thread... :laugh3:
December 13, 201114 yr I'm starting to think this thread should be renamed the "Who's the perviest Coldplayer" thread :laugh3:
Create an account or sign in to comment