✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LOLdplay: I Can Haz Cake?

Strawberry Rain

From the creators of Strawberryman Spread and Chris Martinis comes JONNYCAKE MIX!

Just add milk, sugar, eggs, and – voila! – the ultimate cake worthy of a guitarist like Jonny! Available at fine stores everywhere!

Yay! I'm buying that! :dance:

coldplay-release-viva-la-vida_nc.jpg

At the Coldplaying.com sponsored meet-n-greet with the boys...

Chris: OMG, are those... Chris Martinis? *runs over to try one* Mmm... these are amazing, just like me!

Guy: No fucking way. They actually have Strawberryman Spread here? *runs over to try it* Holy crap, you gotta try this, guys!

Jonny: HOLY SHIT THEY HAVE CAAAAAAAKE! *runs over and noms the entire thing*

Will: They forgot my sausages... *is sad*

Coldplaying.com party hosts (all of us): No we didn't! *throw giant sausage at Will*

Will: YAY!

Chris: OMG, are those... Chris Martinis? *runs over to try one* Mmm... these are amazing, just like me!

Guy: No fucking way. They actually have Strawberryman Spread here? *runs over to try it* Holy crap, you gotta try this, guys!

Coldplaying.com party hosts (all of us): No we didn't! *throw giant sausage at Will*

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::P

New, from the makers of Strawberryman Spread, Chris Martinis, and JonnyCake Mix!

Will Champion Brand Saugages are moist, tender, and made with no trans fats. Plus, they seriously give you the urge to sing Death Will Never Conquer at the top of your lungs! Available at fine stores everywhere.

There's sausage in the soup I'm making! Now when I eat it I'll be thinking of Will :laugh3::laugh3:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: Made my halloween:cool: