✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Glastonbury 2010

Black Rose

Me and my brother left after Stevie Wonder, we got back to the car (in the corner of E7) just after midnight, took 30 minutes to clear the site and get onto the road and then another hour to get home getting home just after 1:30 this morning.

It was amazing, the best one I've been to, the weather played a big part, although it was too hot at times, but it didn't rain. I will do a fullish report somepoint this week, as well as shifting though 3GBs worth of pictures & videos.

But meanwhile here's one I did earlier:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZLRonORhVs]YouTube- Keane - With or Without You - Glastonbury Avalon Stage 2010[/ame]

Bands I saw:

Thursday:

My Luminaries

Howls

Two Door Cinema Club

Friday:

Magic Numbers

Cory Chisel

Megan Henwood

Danny and the Champions of the World

Kele

Hot Chip

The Flaming Lips

Saturday:

The Jon Allen Band

Nick Harper

Early Edition

Avett Brothers

Stornoway

Biffy Clyro

Billy Bragg

Muse

Sunday:

Paloma Faith

The Bees

These New Puritans

Teddy Thompson

Keane

Field Music

I Am Kloot

LCD Soundsystem

Paul Heaton (2nd half of set)

Stevie Wonder (Sat by the cider bus)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww, I was hoping for a review on MGMT's performance, but you didn't watch them.

Do you happen to know how well they did? Like from your friends or people around the festival, etc?

Overhearing some people for LCD they said that MGMT did a good set, that some of the songs from the 2nd album are better live than on record

Not sure if this link will work for outside the UK:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/glastonbury/2010/artists/mgmt/

The Sun setting on a perfect weekend

In total I took around 400-odd pictures, some were binned for being out of focus or generally crappy.

They were rather excellent, although I didn't see them that often as the sound-mixer makes lovely shade and that the park stage is very low

Ha, in my experience it's really hard not to make too many too crappy pics at festivals. I usually throw out about 90% or something. :D

I love Stornoway. I saw them at a showcase festival in January, which apparently was their first non-UK gig ever. They are the nicest guys ever and they have a song about zorbing, makes them pretty much super duper awesome. Looking forward to seeing them again in a month and a bit. :nice: