✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Everything's Not Lost

sarah**

i didnt really like it because there was this couple that kept asking me questions...like whats this song' date=' which is your favorite...and crap like that. they didnt even know all the songs just warning sign, and when they started playing it that girl went crazy then they started making out and did that all through the song :x i was just staring at guy and jonny :o[/quote']

I hate that! annoying shit faces!!! :x

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Life is for living is best live at the 2 dollar bill concert from MTV2 it was kinda different from the album, and everyone should go see Everything's Not lost live at UK at mtv.com, chris adds a little something to it. I love his sense of humor, he was so funny on the Radio 1 show a week or two ago. Warning Sign sounds awesome live, they played it here in new orleans but i wish they played life is for living, that would have been perfect.

Warning Sign sounds awesome live' date=' they played it here in new orleans but i wish they played life is for living, that would have been perfect.[/quote']

ahhh warning sign sounds like one of those songs that would be taken to a whole new level when you hear it live!

life is for the living is a wicked song! i like it better live then on the cd!

i love everythings not lost though! perfect sing along song!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...