✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Dont any of u lot have jobs to go to????????????????????????

muffinman

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Your avatar says it all "dr politik" Looks like we've got another stirrer on our hands. Judging from the way this fella gets his kicks... he's very immature and probably never went to uni as he wasn't intelligent enough to get accepted. I'm guessing this is why he's so bitter about uni students :) I wonder if he realises we pay more tax than him now as many of us are in higher paid jobs than him??

EXACTLY, whatever is my new philosophy :cool: ..more importantly, yours is the best damn avatar i've seen by a mile!!!! YES!!!!!!!! :D

I myself have studied in a state university, have used taxpayers' money to subsidize my education and is concurrently digging rock and roll. Yeah i'm guilty of that. but i am not crap, all students at that, because one time or another we would pay back what we owe by having jobs. As taxpayers, we would in turn give our part for other students, and the cycle continues.

Now who is pointless, the one blaming coldplay fans for the failure of their governments or the one who normally rocks and rolls?

ohh since we're doing this

I have a serious point here...

Anyone else think Guy Berryman is to Coldplay what Posh Spice was to the Spice girls, only there as eye candy, doesn't really do anything in the band. I've listened to Coldplay, I've seen them live, and as a bassist, he really does bugger all when compared to someone like Flea. He has a nice waffro tho :D

Lol I'm ready for the wrath of the Guy fanatics.

I don't think he needs to do anything more than bugger all really... the songs sounds good the way they are I reckon. I think any flea action from guy could quite possibly ruin things :) Don't worry though... I have a friend who absolutely agrees with you.

What are these "jobs" you speak of?? :rolleyes:

Hey D, dude, yesterday was a bad day for me and I shouldn't have taken it out on you in that other thread...I just blow up sometimes, k.

he deserved it :angry: but anyways ive been sick and im too young to have a job....i could work at mcdonalds...but ill save my skin the acne....and i actually have a very good social life thank you :smug: :smug: