✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Dont any of u lot have jobs to go to????????????????????????

muffinman

Germany has stupidly high unemployment at the moment, that'll teach you guys to enter the single currency with people like France and Italy and Spain, especially with Italy and Spain's debts right now. :P One interest rate doesn't suit all :D

See this is why I'm trying to talk Jewel into moving to UK to be with me, cos she'd get a job here easily....something like 900,000 claiming unemployment benefit right now.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Germany has stupidly high unemployment at the moment, that'll teach you guys to enter the single currency with people like France and Italy and Spain, especially with Italy and Spain's debts right now. :P One interest rate doesn't suit all :D

See this is why I'm trying to talk Jewel into moving to UK to be with me, cos she'd get a job here easily....something like 900,000 claiming unemployment benefit right now.

awwww a doogie rent :D

I do have a job but i also have free time that's when i am here cause as many of you i have better things to do but i like being here when i have the opportunity

Doggie i didn't like what you said abot Guy ummh :sneaky: but i respect your opinion and i also have a question is it real what you say about the employment in the UK?? sounds good to move there :dozey: