✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Dont any of u lot have jobs to go to????????????????????????

muffinman

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

yer some people in this forum really do need to get a life. I get the feeling from some people they are complete losers, or plain lazy due to there exsesive posting. Fair enough cummin on once a day just to check how ur posts are doing, or any coldpaly news; but some of you seem to be really sad and spend ur whole life here.

To be quite honest i dont care wht u think of what im saying, coz i wont be online till about next tuesday coz i have better stuff to do and yes im very ashamed of my 500 posts record as i got most of them when i joined in feburary. Just one more point is that the threads are gettin really desperate, come up with something original please, some of them are so pathetic and immature i feet like crying. WIth all due respect there are some pretty cool people on this board, like heathen chemist, bananaman seemed cool as well- you know hu u are. others really do need to consider getting a life.

Hy my Coldplayers!!

I'm working,too! HEHE...it makes me really happy because I didn't excatly knew what to do after my tenth class in high school.I could have gone like before,staying at my old school,or i could have gone to a special school,which are preparing people for the different jobs.

But also you can choose if you want to start a job.

So i decided to start with a work,as I'm not always that good in school,but don't get shocked,it wasn't really that bad!! ;-)

Now,since 1st August I'm working for a lawyer who is also a person for notary things,something like a secretary,you know?

For example I've to search for files,delete them or write letters to clients and so on and so on.My training on this job is three years long....next week my school will start where I learn special way of math and so on.Everything's necessary to be a good working woman......:-)

I'M REALLY HAPPY TO HAVE GOTTEN THIS PLACE BECAUSE OUR SITUATION IN GERMANY AND WORKING PLACES IS REALLY DAMN BAD!! Over 4.5 million people have no jobs...

I wish everyone of you good luck at uni or whatever you do and want to do!!!

take care of you....

:) ;) :wink3: :smug: :blush: :kiss: