✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Dont any of u lot have jobs to go to????????????????????????

muffinman

your always bloody here - thats why this country's government is so crap coz of people like u coldplay fans, that just live on your rock'n'roll and pringles, or students - i mean i put students up there with wasps as totally pointless on earth. useless bloody layabouts and i'll tell u what lets give em cheap drinks! wahey - GET A JOB

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Dont any of u lot have jobs to go to????????????????????

your always bloody here - thats why this country's government is so crap coz of people like u coldplay fans' date=' that just live on your rock'n'roll and pringles, or students - i mean i put students up there with wasps as totally pointless on earth. useless bloody layabouts and i'll tell u what lets give em cheap drinks! wahey - GET A JOB[/quote']

emm thats going to get them exixted. There good peeps one here

got a job thanks - thankfully it allows for sporadic posting which given my typing speed doesn't take me long - 5 mins every few hours maybe

other members are younger and have far more spare time

as for students - no comment - used to be one :P

:lol:

Eeey eeey eeeeey... I have a job AND a social life thankyou very much :cool:

Gees... aren't people aloud to have a bit of spare time on their hands anymore?? Oh... and I worked part time when I was studying full time at uni. You see, most people at uni or college have to work as well just to keep their heads above water. Who are you to judge anyways?? You obviously haven't been to uni or you would have realised it's a place people go in order to work towards GETTING a job... a professional job (there are many proffessional jobs out there that require a uni degree before you start harping on about not needing one).

I suggest you change you attitude mate... but before you do that you might want to grow a brain :rolleyes:

ha ha ha, uni? stonewashed jeans and Bench jackets all round, LAZY PEOPLE!!!! gap years - what are they all about? hey? LAZINESS my tax pays for u muppets, if it was up to me you'd all be shot - keep it up dio its like theres a radio playing somewhere..........

ha ha ha' date=' uni? stonewashed jeans and Bench jackets all round, LAZY PEOPLE!!!! gap years - what are they all about? hey? LAZINESS my tax pays for u muppets, if it was up to me you'd all be shot - keep it up dio its like theres a radio playing somewhere..........[/quote']

....... hmmm ..... methinks he's jealous ......

Your avatar says it all "dr politik" Looks like we've got another stirrer on our hands. Judging from the way this fella gets his kicks... he's very immature and probably never went to uni as he wasn't intelligent enough to get accepted. I'm guessing this is why he's so bitter about uni students :) I wonder if he realises we pay more tax than him now as many of us are in higher paid jobs than him??

Re: Dont any of u lot have jobs to go to????????????????????

your always bloody here - thats why this country's government is so crap coz of people like u coldplay fans' date=' that just live on your rock'n'roll and pringles, or students - i mean i put students up there with wasps as totally pointless on earth. useless bloody layabouts and i'll tell u what lets give em cheap drinks! wahey - GET A JOB[/quote']

MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN

Welcome to the board you 70-post animal you :smug:

With no grants, and having to take student loans, do students really take that much out of ppls pockets now a days? Would you rather pay a little tax...or end up being £12,000 in debt after 3 years (the standard debt) at uni? i know what I'd choose.

Besides I was a student, I got a full grant (last year to warrent one) So I took tax payers money, now I'm working, paying my tax and the cycle continues. Nothing funnier than getting a bloke come up to me in bristol pissed out of his head say "Bloody students, I work so you can live easy. Wasting my money on you." God knows how much he had wasted getting pissed that night, probably more than his tax per year went into students :)

Oh and about work, I'm on a 6 week break while I go abroad and have Jewel coming here..(off to Germany in 2 days weeeee) I go back to work start of October.