✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The New Sherlock Holmes Movie/ The RDJ Appreciation Thread

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+100000000

I discovered him in Ally McBeal where he played Larry Paul in S4 and he was just brilliant!!! His character was deliciously weird and funny!

But he's brilliant in every movie I've seen him...(and there are quite a lot! :lol: )

Does anyone know which episode is 1:20? There's Michael Vartan!!!!! Ooh...

Does anyone know which episode is 1:20? There's Michael Vartan!!!!! Ooh...

From the first 2 épisodes of S4 ;) Ally is dating Micheal and his dad :lol: but she met Larry at the same time and of course, she's drown to him... :rolleyes:

If you like Micheal, he also stars in an episode of Friends (S4 too) where he played Richard's son and dates Monica on thanksgivig (the one where she had an eyepatch).

(trivia on Micheal: he's the nephew of a very famous french singer called Sylvie Vartan :lol: )

How did we get on Michael Vartan? (Even though he is quite attractive.) :P

:laugh3: because on the Ally McBeal vid I posted, you see Micheal Vartan on a little scene.

But you're right, back on topic! Have you seen Letterman (and another one with an old dude and a blondie) where he told he went to Italy with his son on father-son-bond-trip (cause his son had a school project on Renaissance) ?? SO FUNNY!!!! I wish I had a dad that cool :lol:

I saw the Letterman interview, it was great! And then there was Jay Leno interview a few days back but I haven't seen it the whole way through... I love that he's doing so many interviews now but none of the shows he does shows here in Finland. I mean, we only have Jimmy Fallon in free channels, and he isn't there.

(BTW, I can't believe I've missed Michael in Friends, too! I love Friends! But I've got half of the seasons and 4 isn't one of them... Going to the video rental, then. Thanks for letting me know!)

(BTW, I can't believe I've missed Michael in Friends, too! I love Friends! But I've got half of the seasons and 4 isn't one of them... Going to the video rental, then. Thanks for letting me know!)

Here a little bit of him in Friends (sorry, the sound is in german :/)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgdJUPxzxGQ]YouTube- Michael Vartan in Friends[/ame]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sherlock Holmes is coming in December 2011, can't wait... But luckily before that we've got at least Due Date. That should be good... :)

And yeah, of course I'm also posting this to keep our topic on the first page! Keep it up, guys! :D Meanwhile, these should keep you occupied:

RDJ%20hmm.jpgRDJ%20shine.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
"No girl wants to marry a doctor who can't tell if a man's dead or not."

Oh my god, I love him. :cheesy::P

LMAO, what a line!! :lol:

Also...

Watson: "Get that thing out of my face."

Holmes: "It's not in your face, it's in my hand."

Watson: "Get what's in your hand out of my face."

They're just like an old married couple! :laugh3::laugh3:

• 1 month later...

Hey, guys, I don't know if you have seen the trailer of Due Date, RDJ's next one, but I'd like to hear your thoughts about it. I'm right now too lazy to find a link but I'm sure it's on YouTube.

Anyways, I've seen the trailer for three times now and I must say I'm a bit disappointed. You know, it's got the same director as Hangover, which was hilarious, but Due Date just seems quite... pointless. Sure, RDJ was hot as ever but it just doesn't seem that funny... I don't know. What do you think?

(Oh, I just remembered I might've seen a whole topic for the film but I'm too tired to think now. And why not discuss it here, too?)

• 3 months later...