✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The New Sherlock Holmes Movie/ The RDJ Appreciation Thread

I think both where great, and what I liked about this movie is that it seems obvious someone has a real knowledge of the real canon, because there are references to it in many parts of the movie. AND, they didn't use the usual stereotypes of Sherlock Holmes (you know, the hat, the pipe, the coat, and stuff). :dozey:

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I saw Iron Man 2 yesterday (was release wednesday in France) and it was AWESOME :awesome: Better than the first one to me! Action better balanced, more humour, Robert at the top of his game....Just had a great time!

And if you go watch it, stay until the very end of the credits...there is a little surprise ;)

And if you go watch it, stay until the very end of the credits...there is a little surprise ;)

Wait, what?! :stunned:

Seeing as i didn't stay til the end of the credits this may be enough to sway me to go and watch it again...

Wait, what?! :stunned:

Seeing as i didn't stay til the end of the credits this may be enough to sway me to go and watch it again...

It's not really Iron man related completely but more about comic's world....It's kinda like the scene at the end of Hulk (Norton's version) where you see Tony Stark going into a bar to recrute Hulk. Here you see

the Shield agent finding the weapon of Thor (another comic hero)...announcing a new movie for this hero

I'm convinced he'll still be hot when he's 70!:D

+100000000

I discovered him in Ally McBeal where he played Larry Paul in S4 and he was just brilliant!!! His character was deliciously weird and funny!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17oJmHFcQfQ]YouTube- Ally and Larry[/ame]

But he's brilliant in every movie I've seen him...(and there are quite a lot! :lol: )