✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The New Sherlock Holmes Movie/ The RDJ Appreciation Thread

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've wanted to watch Chaplin for ages but I don't know how because only the 2nd biggest movie rental company has it, and the website can't tell which stores have it. And the closest is 15 miles from where I live. Hoping it will someday air in tv... -.-'

Not fair... :) I've no money (not to mention even the dvd stores here suck) so I can't buy it.

By the way, does anyone have the super version dvd of Tropic Thunder? The one with all the extras? Because I was impatient when the movie came out on dvd and bought the normal version, which has a few awesome features, but I'm thinking about buying the other one. I just don't know where I could dump the old one then. So, should I buy the super version?

I +1000 on Chaplin it's a MUST see!! I still don't understand how he did not get the oscar with this...! :angry: And the Soloist is very good!

As for Tropic thunder, I was litterally crying of laughter in the theater (glad I didn't wear make-up that day XD). RDJ is juste PRICELESS..!! But my favorite thing is the spoof they did for MTV to promote the movie...just XDD RDJ FTW!!

I love that man.

Yeah, the MTV bit and the trailer... xD They're just great! Espacially the part of the trailer where they have that no-touching-sex scene. :D And the lust-looks on 0.17. That film really should get done! :D

Ha, the coveted Crying Monkey Award.

• 2 weeks later...