✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What's the weather like today in your town?

Darlene_Ihnfsa

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know, most of my friends are still on their winter break vacation trip. I'm not going to make a snowman alone :disappointed:

Aww, comeon Rudy, you can do it! Madison must have a glee club somewhere, and even on break, I'm sure there are townies that are around, just check out the scene and grab some people, go out and make snowmen!! (granted the snow is a bit too cold to pack well, but maybe in a day or two it will warm enough to be able to roll?);)

I had a short walk with a friend today, and we made a mini snowman, right next to the Bascom Hall! :P

IMG_1614.jpg

YAY!!! WOOHOO!! Congratulations RUDY!!

Your first snowman!! :cool: On Bascom Hill!!

Looks like a fine art sculpture to me. :artist: What are the eyes made of?

They will have to name a flavor of ice cream in your honor now, in the dairy science building. How about Rudy's Raspberry Ice Cream?;)

Haha, should have thought of that!:lol:

I had to work with the abominable snowman once, he's alright once you get to know him, and he has an IQ around 200. Just a little testy at times:laugh3:. Too much time in the German Alps or Himalayas I think, that's probably what was the matter.

^He may have just needed a little dental work. ;)

"Bumbles BOUNCE!"

:laugh3: Actually, come to think of it, he was searching for a good dentist. His temperament though at times was quite, um, loud? Is that the word for it.:lol: He didn't bounce, well maybe at a night club or two come to think of it.. but he did roar like bumbles! :laugh3: Winter weather brings out the memories, that's for sure! January is upon us, the wild Yetis roam the northwoods..

YAY!!! WOOHOO!! Congratulations RUDY!!

Your first snowman!! :cool: On Bascom Hill!!

Looks like a fine art sculpture to me. :artist: What are the eyes made of?

They will have to name a flavor of ice cream in your honor now, in the dairy science building. How about Rudy's Raspberry Ice Cream?;)

The eyes were made of pebbles :uhoh: Raspberry is one of my favorite flavors, so yeah :p

Awww, :hug: You'll get snow soon, I'm sure. And besides, our snow is dry, not easy to work with stuff, and it's c-c-c-c-c-o-l-d !!

Exactly! We wanted to make a bigger snowman but the snow was too light and dry, so we ended up with a 'snowboy'. :uhoh:

Raspberry is one of my favorite flavors, so yeah :p
Cool!:cool: They did have either blackberry or boysenberry swirl in the little sampler cups at the commons, I wonder if they already have a raspberry flavor in production??

Exactly! We wanted to make a bigger snowman but the snow was too light and dry, so we ended up with a 'snowboy'. :uhoh:

Eventually, we will get some wetter snows, winter's another 2 months long, so enjoy what's to come!! ;)

And test out the lake's ice-cover, I would imagine it's perfect for the ice-boats right now y/n?

[/color] Anyhow, just curious about the eyes - traditionally they're made of charcoal[/color][/color].. [/color][/color][/color]Cool!:cool: They did have either blackberry or boysenberry swirl in the little sampler cups at the commons, I wonder if they already have a raspberry flavor in production??

Eventually, we will get some wetter snows, winter's another 2 months long, so enjoy what's to come!! ;)

And test out the lake's ice-cover, I would imagine it's perfect for the ice-boats right now y/n?

I only have tried Babcock's once, I think it was raspberry ripple or something? I liked it a lot :wacko:

Surprisingly Lake Mendota has not frozen yet! There are still ducks and seagulls around!