✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What's the weather like today in your town?

Darlene_Ihnfsa

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Yeah, I'm just a little bit north of you, so we'll get clipped by the storm too. I think it will be mostly snow up here though. It got down to 0F (-18C) here last night. * a little chilly compared to the warm weather we've had lately *

Yeah this weather has been insane this winter. Ice storm today, back into the 50s by Sunday. :confused:

Yip. Quite a big change considering it was +12C two days ago.

/ lol Michigan weather

Currently -16°C with blowing snow. We're expecting to receive half a foot of snow by midnight.

It was as low as -24°C last night though, with real feel around -35°C.

Yay for Wisconsin winter. :|

Missouri[/color]

COLD YAY ENTIRE MIDWEST

WE SO HARDCORE

Sunshine before noon. Gradually increasingly cloudy. In Jutland there has been some snow today. Snowfall forecast for the rest of Denmark tonight and tomorrow. Gradually increasing temps starting in the western part of Denmark i.e. in Jutland where rain is forecast for tomorrow.

This is one of the hottest days of the summer, right now the temperature is around 38°C :stunned: god why do I have to study?? I want to go to the beach! :bigcry:

Edit: I just saw on the tv that there is actually an alert because of the hot weather

:laugh3: And here, the beach is deserted! I'd opt for studying...at the beach! That's the ticket!!:P

We can send blocks of ice from the lake, if that helps?;)