✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What's the weather like today in your town?

Darlene_Ihnfsa

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only have tried Babcock's once, I think it was raspberry ripple or something? I liked it a lot :wacko:

Surprisingly Lake Mendota has not frozen yet! There are still ducks and seagulls around!

:laugh3: Well, there you have it! Raspberry ripple does sound great actually!:) Sure beats the pumpkin flavor they tried once, and the peanut-butter flavored ice-cream was good, but it needed something to go with it, like chocolate.. Anyhow, ironic to be talking about ice-cream when it's -8C outside. :P

>> Lake Mendota is still ice-free? Hm, amazing. I suppose, all those ducks filled with student union pop-corn are churning the water so much, it can't freeze!;) Oh well, enjoy the sledding then - we used to slide down the hill inside big cardboard boxes..

0C, cracking the flags :D

? Winds whipping furiously there Ian? Time to hook up a wind jenny to the pole!:P

A nice cool 1C at the moment, managed to get upto 6C at lunchtime in the sun

> sounds Balmy. Tropical. Enchanting. :cool: Here in sub-Canada, it's ... sub-Arctic! :laugh3:

? Winds whipping furiously there Ian? Time to hook up a wind jenny to the pole!:P

> sounds Balmy. Tropical. Enchanting. :cool: Here in sub-Canada, it's ... sub-Arctic! :laugh3:

You could say that Winter has finally shown itself down South, as December and up-to tuesday last week it's been rather un-winterly weather.

it snowed!

then it rained..

I hate vancouver winters

:laugh3: Life in a northern rainforest can be... damp! :P Hey, at least you have had some snow! And I'm sure, there's enough winter left for a few snowstorms yet, even in tropical Vancouver. ;)

Sounds like the United Kingdoms are getting a milder winter also, perhaps a global warming of the north..

This is one of the hottest days of the summer, right now the temperature is around 38°C :stunned: god why do I have to study?? I want to go to the beach! :bigcry:

Edit: I just saw on the tv that there is actually an alert because of the hot weather