✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hey, kid, you'd better make that pledge

Electric.Candy

You are stupid bitch, Jewish people definitely believe in a god

I'm terribly sorry. I don't happen to know much about religion and thought it was them who happened to not beleive in God, it must have been a different religion. I'm sorry if I offended you. :shame:

I'd rather not be called a bitch for something I clearly didn't undertsand.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm terribly sorry. I don't happen to know much about religion and thought it was them who happened to not beleive in God, it must have been a different religion. I'm sorry if I offended you. :shame:

I'd rather not be called a bitch for something I clearly didn't undertsand.

No you didn't offend me, it's just stupid to say something like that about such a famous and widespread religion :wtf: Judaism is one of the handful of biggest religions in the world, I just figured most people know the basis for most of the famous ones.

I wasn't even trying to be offensive anyway, you'll get over it. :nice:

I don't say the pledge, (I'm in High School) and my global teacher, who i happen to have for homeroom, holds it against me. She has made references to her assumption that I must be a communist and asked me if I'd "Like to go live in communist China". I didn't get a chance to respond. I can't stand watching everyone recite this propaganda day after day like a bunch of clones.

This is one of the major things wrong with America... their propaganda shit is everywhere, even in their own goddamn schools.

But hey, at least this kid didn't back down, and he shows a pretty good sense of judgment. I give him five golden stars.