whats the strangest

fifi

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awww :lol: thats cute!!!!!! :blush:

:D

I'm not sure 'cute' is the right word... Sometimes I speak to my dad as if I was his mum...

Noni: Dad, how can you eat that?

Dad: I like it!! It's delicious...

Noni: It's bad for your health, remember what the doctor tells you...

Dad: C'moooon, just a little bit...

:lol: :P

no sorry Noni we posted at the same time, i meant that for Ciara's post :confused: sowwy ;)

chicken..not so strange you may think..but this chicken was once a living breathing life form...it had goals, dreams...maybe it wanted to run free on a beach, to peck with joi de vive...to star in a film, to lay the finest eggs in all the land and watch them hatch and nurture their young...or perhaps as the mortality of being a chicken began to set in, trapped in the coup; to be served up to a lord of a manor or a noble gentile worthy of it's succulent breasts, not too end up shrinkwrapped in a frozen section..oh the humanity...it had a life once...it hadnt always wanted to die...goodbye little chicken...say hello to the cows and pigs :cry:

and so i leave you with this:

Commitment, n.: Commitment can be illustrated by a breakfast of ham and

eggs. The chicken was involved, the pig was committed.

to commit to a breakfast...oh so strange...

*all together: Hi gvargas!*

I'm now 9 days meat free, it was hard at first..i'd go to the supermarket and hear the piglets squeeling to me mmmmmmmbacon...succulent, try me try me..you know you've missed my crunchy savoury ways baby mmmmmmmm..

I just kept moving..past the flirtatious chickens, the duplicitous cows...the charm of a pepporoni pizza...it was hard oh so hard...i just needed some green love..and found it at fruit and veg..my angels..aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

stay strong sister

but no groups, go it alone, dont join groups :cool:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

OK i'll try, but the Johnny Rocket's burger just looks oh so tempting....

*drools*

*slaps gvargas on the face*

Get your self together!!! You must not succumb to the powers of meat! Don't let its taunting appearance get to you!

Mine would be my patented sandwich

2 slices of white bread...butter one, then spread HP sauce on it...on the other lavish Worcestershire Sauce, cut a nice few pieces of cheese, and sandwich it...et voila, a HP Worcestershire sauce and cheese combo :) mmm mmm good

Mine would be my patented sandwich

2 slices of white bread...butter one, then spread HP sauce on it...on the other lavish Worcestershire Sauce, cut a nice few pieces of cheese, and sandwich it...et voila, a HP Worcestershire sauce and cheese combo :) mmm mmm good

vomit-smiley-011.gif

OOooooo and I like the heart kabobs too! Tasty with potatoes! (I'd have to agree with you on that one soleil!)