🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Coldplay End of Decade Clearout Sale (catalogue discussion pg43 onwards, winning item pics pg151 onw

inengsol1500

CyperJan – congrats on receiving your items and thank you so much for posting pictures. :dance:

Admittedly, I went to the COA pic first. I’m a girl obsessed…with good penmanship. :smartass: So happy that Guy signed your actual item beautifully & distinctly because the whole “Guy* having a heart attack while writing his name” shtick found on the COA is just getting boring! I smell a conspiracy theory… :uhoh: *Guy is meant here in general terms

Actually, I did come up a few riotous theories when I was at an appointment earlier today but since I’m not known for short posts, I won’t go into them here. :wink3: Carrie, Rick, et al -- anyone else looking for a bit of cheering up, let me know, and I’ll be happy to send them your way. :D

Just trying to lighten up the mood a bit...I don’t mind taking a pie in the face for the sake of inciting laughter (either at, or with me). :laugh3:Frustratingly, many of us have lost the excitement we had a month ago when we won some pretty cool pieces of music history/memorabilia. Though it's as we say here in the States, the “pot calling the kettle black” because I’m right there with you, aka in a blah mood and officially over it; but to kill the time, I’m just trying to have a bit of fun. :rolleyes:

So if you’re interested in joining me in some good, old fashioned tomfoolery let me know! :jester:

Congrats again, CyperJan!

Congrats CyperJan, I think it looks great, and you obviously received it in good order which gives me a bit more confidence.

Just a little update on my guitar in case anyone wanted to know: it has been in Customs in Melbourne for over a week now and latest I heard is that they were booking it in for an inspection. This rather concerns me and with some advice from Afeather I've sent them a long e-mail outlining the value and importance of this item and that it is essential that they leave it in the exact condition in which it was sent, how it should be handled if handled at all. I just hope they listen and don't take it apart or something. So that probably answers your question Afeather, I am definately in the mood for some cheering up!

Thank you to everyone who posted their pictures. I received Jonny's X & Y platinum discs today. I haven't posted pictures before but hopefully this will work. It was a long time getting it but it was exciting to actually have a personal memento.

jbxydisc1.th.jpg

jbxydisc2l.th.jpg

jbxydisc3.th.jpg

AWESOME!!! Thanks for sharing :)

BUMPED FOR ANOTHER UPDATE JANUARY 28...[/color]

Lot 2 - Guy's Blue Rickenbacker 4001 - rickenbacker - £4,250

Lot 3 - Takamine Guitar - lo&loud - £5,800

Lot 6 - Parachutes Globe - NumbersGirl - £8,100

Lot 8 - Chris' Yamaha CP70 - christopher Martin - £4,000

Lot 9 - Fender Rhodes piano - lo&loud - £2,505

Lot 10 - Jonny's first pedalboard - lo&loud - £510

Lot 13 - Shiver Lith - DriftedFar^ - £670

Lot 15 - Don't Panic Lith #1 - Pallavi - £650

Lot 17 - Jonny's Fender Thinline Telecaster - Texasluvsjonny - £3,500

Lot 18 - Jonny's Black Fender JD Telecaster - sabesie - £2,800

Lot 23 - Jonny's AROBTTH poster - Sirhc - £820

Lot 27 - Yellow Lith #1 - DriftedFar^ - £1,021.83

Lot 31 - Chris' Gibson J200 KC1 "Til Kingdom Come" - Afeather - £5,100

Lot 32 - Chris' Gibson J200 M1 "A Message" - bonedaddy - £5,650

Lot 35 - Jonny's X&Y Platinum signed disc - cypherjan - £2,550

Lot 38 - Will's Drum from "Talk" video - lo&loud - £1,850

Lot 39 - Jonny's Viva Guitar - Jason-DeBord - £15,000

Lot 45 - Autoharp - silver.lining42 - £3,600

Lot 46 - Guy's Viva Jacket - Afeather - £4,800

Lot 52 - Strawberry Swing Outfit - lo&loud - £6,100

So... , the total bids for Coldplayers (at least for those who have mentioned their wins on this thread) is almost £80,000. That's almost a third of the total amount raised in the auction! Way to go, Coldplayers!

WOOHOO!!! That is fantastic! :clap:

May even get a few Coldplayers come out of the white shadows once their items arrive?! :dance:

For those who are still waiting, it took four days after it was picked up before it arrived in Canada. Then another five days to get through customs and then delivered. But I am still glad to have it. I hope NumbersGirl, AFeather, rickenbacker and everyone else still waiting get their items soon.

Hi

How long did you guys have to wait for your tracking numbers since Kidsco confirmed that they had received your payment? Just curious since I've been waiting for a week, and have been ignored when asking for it :(

Who did you e-mail? Well, I just received my tracking number a week ago, and that was about 2 weeks after the payment was deposited.

BTW One of the Parachutes liths from the EODCS is back up for sale on Ebay (not Kidsco but by the initial buyer I suspect). Might be nice with the Globe NumbersGirl?!

That's revolting. :veryangry2:

Sure, some of us will be paying off credit cards for centuries, a few will have eat PB&J sandwiches for 2/3 meals a day for at least a couple of years, and a even a small contigency of us will justifying our purchases to loved ones until the day we die; but at least we were able to keep these items off of eBay a second time around. Despite a few hiccups in communicatoon and shipping, we should be happy knowing that our money went towards the charity of Coldplay's choice vs. someone's bank account.

Amanda

Chris' jacket went for £9600 through oxfam. BTW One of the Parachutes liths from the EODCS is back up for sale on Ebay (not Kidsco but by the initial buyer I suspect). Might be nice with the Globe NumbersGirl?!

Yes, what Amanda said... revolting! Even more so, it was probably one of the £10 buy-it-nows that fans here would have loved the opportunity to get. Mmph.

I actually woke up at 4am just to watch the end of the jacket auction. It was a bit disappointing, since it was £7600 for a few days and then jumped to £9600 in the last 5 seconds. I thought there would have been more of a bidding war and sold for much more, but I guess I was wrong.

I just looked at the DHL website, and the globe is in... OHIO. :freak: It's almost here!!! :bomb:

I forgot how much the lowest-price lith went for, I'm guessing something like 800 GBPs. So far the reserve for this has not been met. If this sells for less than 800, then it was definitely one of the 10 pound BINs. If it sells for more than that, there's no way to tell.

I just looked at the DHL website, and the globe is in... OHIO. :freak: It's almost here!!! :bomb:

I just looked again and it arrived in Detroit and is "With delivery courier"!!! :o

I am debating whether I should take a half day off work in case they actually deliver it today... :bomb:

"With delivery courier"!!![/size][/b] :o

I am debating whether I should take a half day off work in case they actually deliver it today... :bomb:

Gesunheit, Carrie! :sick2:

I think you need to go home, because I can hear you coughing and sneezing clear across the United States!! :ears:

You poor, poor, person...how awful you must feel! You know what? I bet your bosses will even thank you for leaving early today because you're less likely to spread your infectious disease among coworkers. You are taking one for the team, Carrie -- what a genuine hero you are!

So head home, put your feet up, wait patiently (if you can), and take at least two pictures when it finally arrives. Upload immediately.

Now get out of there, Typhoid Carrie!! :escaping3:

:laugh3:

Actually, your posting the link made my afternoon/life so much easier because I didn't have to go searching for it on eBay. I was slightly amused to see that their lithe was dinged up in the mail. Nice and straight through the middle of it too. Serves them right.

Yes, I am rotten to the core but at least I can admit my faults. :devil:

Gesunheit, Carrie! :sick2:

I think you need to go home, because I can hear you coughing and sneezing clear across the United States!! :ears:

You poor, poor, person...how awful you must feel! You know what? I bet your bosses will even thank you for leaving early today because you're less likely to spread your infectious disease among coworkers. You are taking one for the team, Carrie -- what a genuine hero you are!

So head home, put your feet up, wait patiently (if you can), and take at least two pictures when it finally arrives. Upload immediately.

Now get out of there, Typhoid Carrie!! :escaping3:

:laugh3:

:lol: Typhoid Carrie! I love it!

Well, I don't have to pretend to be sick or anything, where I work they lump all of our sick/vacation/etc. time into one general classification of 'paid time off', so it doesn't really matter what it is for (it just gets deducted from the total). As long as you're not leaving a huge urgent project unattended, then it's fine.

Anywho, I did take a half day, but it hasn't arrived yet. And yes, I already put my feet up as you recommended. Trying to wait patiently. But even if it does come today, sorry to say that I wouldn't open it until tomorrow anyway because I already promised to open the package with two other people at work who are fans. But I'll take a picture of the box to tease. :tongue: