🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Coldplay End of Decade Clearout Sale (catalogue discussion pg43 onwards, winning item pics pg151 onw

inengsol1500

Thanks :) And the thing is... There are a lot of fingerprints on the glass of the frame. So now I never want to clean the glass. Imagine those are the boys' fingerprints! It's possible, they signed the frame.... So I will have a dirty frame in my living room forever :D

I am thinking that too about my lithograph!

I was so excited about all of their signs on it(especially Chris's).

So i got a message from the sellers that i may receive it today.I'll post a picture if i do.

But i will protect it very safely as this is from an End of decade sale auction.

In the twitter photo we received from Coldplay.com before, i've seen it luckily while they were all signing.I mean the don't panic lithograph i won.

http://www.coldplay.com/uploads/auctionpic.jpg

This one.^

Oooo I love the Don't Panic litographs! Those were the most beautiful litos of the auction!

Congrats!! So great that you could buy one of those!

Could you buy with the "buy now" option or did you bid for it?

I'm looking forward to your pictures :dance:

I will never keep a hope on BINs.

Its just like a nightmare in millions of Coldplay fans eying on it at the same time.

I chose to won in the auction bidding.

And well i have to pay above thousand for it in the dollars.Like some 1,094.34 or some thing close with all the other costs.

Well i am glad i was able to get hold of one of those.And being one of the winners in the list.

I got Jonny's Black telecaster today! DHL shipped it so quickly, I will always be thankful about that! I hope I will be able to post some pictures this evening. Right now it's just pure awesomeness :lol:

Yyaayyyyyyy! Congrats and getting it quicker than you thought! We will patiently await your pics.

Awesome - thanks for posting the photo, Sirhc. Very nice!

By the way, you might want to pick up a book called "Saving Stuff" written by the conservator of the Smithsonian - lots of great tips in there that might be of help to winners of pieces from the auction.

I did a little review of it here: LINK

It's only $14 on Amazon...

sabesie - congrats on receiving your Telecaster! I am curious about how it was shipped - did they box it up in the case, or just send it in it's case?

Jason

Thanks for the info Jason!

I went to Borders.com to see if they had any at the store locations (so I can just take a peek at the info I need), but unfortunately it was only available online. They had a link to used books, so I'm getting it for $2.75 (+S&H). :awesome: I don't need the book to be in excellent condition; I just want to make sure I keep my item in excellent condition. ;)

sabesie - congrats on receiving your Telecaster! I am curious about how it was shipped - did they box it up in the case, or just send it in it's case?

Jason

They actually sent it inside the hard case. The case was wrapped with bubble foil which seemed to be pretty safe. They did a good job protecting the item in my opinion...

I will now try to upload some pictures

No the strap was not included actually! I just ripped it off another guitar, so I need to buy a new one. I think it's time to change the strings as well, though it still sounds very good.

@ rickenbacker: hope you'll get the number soon, maybe it's just much more difficult to despatch it all the way to tasmania?

They actually sent it inside the hard case. The case was wrapped with bubble foil which seemed to be pretty safe. They did a good job protecting the item in my opinion...

I will now try to upload some pictures

Awesome - thanks for the info and all the pics. :) What a great piece!

Jason

Thanks for the info Jason!

I went to Borders.com to see if they had any at the store locations (so I can just take a peek at the info I need), but unfortunately it was only available online. They had a link to used books, so I'm getting it for $2.75 (+S&H). :awesome: I don't need the book to be in excellent condition; I just want to make sure I keep my item in excellent condition. ;)

Great price - it is a really good book - lots of helpful information!

Jason

Jason, did you ever have a chance to ask Gemma about this when you touched base this past week?

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be feasible (which I completely understand) - just got word back today.

I still may try to get down to one of the final gigs regardless to see the "VIVA" guitar in performance one last time...

Jason

Oh it's beautiful! Did it come with the strap? And what's up with Berryman's signature? Guy tired, no more signie! :lol: Jonny signed his last name. :wacko:

I will be seriously bummed if my GRB jacket & certificate arrive with a less than enthusiastic signature. I'm not expecting a love note...but I'd like to be able to at least see a distinguishable "G"!

I know what's done is done, so here's to hoping... :rolleyes:

I will be seriously bummed if my GRB jacket & certificate arrive with a less than enthusiastic signature. I'm not expecting a love note...but I'd like to be able to at least see a distinguishable "G"!

I know what's done is done, so here's to hoping... :rolleyes:

Don't know why this would need a certificate, no one else is skinny enough to wear that jacket. :P