🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Coldplay End of Decade Clearout Sale (catalogue discussion pg43 onwards, winning item pics pg151 onw

inengsol1500

Oxfam have just launched a special eBay auction to raise funds for their emergency response in Haiti. The items include Chris's navy blue Viva tour jacket, signed by all four members of Coldplay.

Just in case someone wanted another jacket. (I didn't actually realize they had more than one)

Ooooooo me wants! Me wants!

But I bet this is going to be sold for a LOT of money... I won't be able to afford, I guess :\

Oxfam have just launched a special eBay auction to raise funds for their emergency response in Haiti. The items include Chris's navy blue Viva tour jacket, signed by all four members of Coldplay.

Just in case someone wanted another jacket. (I didn't actually realize they had more than one)

Yeah, I saw that too. I really, really want it. It's my favourite one! :wacky:

OMG I'm insanely jealous of every one of you that won a little piece of Coldplay history!!

Thanks for posting all the pics etc guys, it's great to actually see them and all the little extra details.

Congrats to you all, I'm pleased that some Coldplayers won these items!! :D

For those of you that have already received your items, did DHL drop it off at your home? Did it require a signature, or did they just leave it there? Or did you have to pick it up? I can't seem to find the answer on the DHL website (at least not in the sections I looked at).

DHL did require a signature. They said if you are not there they would leave a slip on the door, which you can sign and authorize a porch drop-off the next day (NOT!!!)... i saw mine arrive in dallas DHL location on Thursday morning, and it was at my door within the hour. pretty lucky.

After trawling through tonnes of pics I've realised that the boys (Chris especially) actually have quite a few VIVA jackets :inquisitive:

Finally received my tracking number this morning. Yyyyyyyyyaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!

Ok i got my DHL tracking number today!

YYYYYAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! X2 :dance: :dance:

i can't believe they performed "A Message" on the Haiti relief show tonight! if i knew that, i would have let Chris Martin keep his SJ-200 for another few weeks for this one final performance. it was amazing!

That would've been even more special :)

For those of you that have already received your items, did DHL drop it off at your home? Did it require a signature, or did they just leave it there? Or did you have to pick it up? I can't seem to find the answer on the DHL website (at least not in the sections I looked at).

I would recommend really staying on top of DHL and being present at all costs (or even better, arrange to pick it up at their facility). I've received packages from the UK via DHL before and it was not a good experience. Two boxes were sent at the same time, and one got lost for about a week... when it finally was delivered, it came in an unmarked truck... very amateur hour. This was several years ago.

I always look at it as trying to reduce the number of opportunities that something can get lost or damaged with these carriers, so tend to request that they be held at my local facility and I just go get it...

Jason

After trawling through tonnes of pics I've realised that the boys (Chris especially) actually have quite a few VIVA jackets :inquisitive:

I noticed the same thing... I'd have to imagine they get cycled through the cleaners as they go along - being a rock star (I know they don't like that term :laugh3:) has got to be sweaty, stinky work...

Jason

I would recommend really staying on top of DHL and being present at all costs (or even better, arrange to pick it up at their facility). I've received packages from the UK via DHL before and it was not a good experience. Two boxes were sent at the same time, and one got lost for about a week... when it finally was delivered, it came in an unmarked truck... very amateur hour. This was several years ago.

I always look at it as trying to reduce the number of opportunities that something can get lost or damaged with these carriers, so tend to request that they be held at my local facility and I just go get it...

Jason

Yes, I'll be checking the tracking a few times a day. Once it gets to Detroit Metro airport, then I'll really be on the lookout. Of course I'm at work during typical delivery hours, but if I can somehow figure out exactly which day they'll try to deliver it, I might be able to work around my schedule. Or, like you said, try to arrange for pickup only.

Yes, this was his special 08' election one, which not only gives it more historical significance, but also gives it a better provenance since it can be specifically attributed to Chris.

On another note...

Happy to see that Guy regained the feeling back in his hands! He not only played wonderfully tonight, but also signed the Oxfam jacket with beautiful and legible penmanship! :laugh3: