December 17, 200916 yr I have always wondered about this type of thing. Their case is the first time I've ever seen a real-life example. +1 -1 I'm pretty sure he's 17. he is really 17, though im younger 1 year than him :P
December 17, 200916 yr lololol i saw this the other day and found it hilairous! but i honesty don't have a problem with her! i do like her music yes it is totally teen music but a) i am a teen b) she a lot better then some of the other music that popular, at least way more talented and she just seems like she is a good person. thats my opinion but what do i know :) Plus she's very hot. those.
December 17, 200916 yr Not a fan of her music but she isn't a bitch unlike the other young female artists. Plus she's pretty that's all.
December 17, 200916 yr She seems like a nice girl and all that but I don't like her music at all. Probably because I'm not into that kind of music. She's not that big in Sweden yet (I think :thinking:) so I've only heard a remix of "Love Story" on the radio and seen the video on VH1.
December 18, 200916 yr I'd tap that. And I don't mean sex, I mean I'd hit her. :lol: I'm pretty sure she's at least 20.
December 18, 200916 yr BLOODY HELL just check Wikipedia to find out her friggin name for GODS SAKE! She's 47! Done and dusted. Finito! Oh wiki - you always save the day!
December 18, 200916 yr The lyrics to Love Story annoy me to no end. my older sister loves that song so much and im like confused why she liked it so well.
December 18, 200916 yr Instruments Vocals, guitar, piano, ukulele, 12-string guitar 12 String Guitar isn't really a separate instrument...
December 18, 200916 yr For me, she's in the same group as people like Miley Cyrus, the Jonas Brothers, and Britney Spears. Meaning: she sucks.
December 20, 200916 yr She's better than them, but she's still annoying as hell. Horse voice, I say. Yeah, I agree with this. She is better than most pop stars (she writes her own music, plays at least 2 instruments), and her songs are catchy with a decent story (especially if you are a young girl). However, I cringe every time I hear her perform live. Can you say tone deaf?
Create an account or sign in to comment