✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hello, Good People

muzika

Hi all. I'm new here, well not that new, joined almost a month ago ;)

Anyway, my name is Laura, I'm from Lithuania (as you can see that from a flag in left corner above my avatar).

I'm 17 years old, soon I'll be 18 and that's the one thing I'm not waiting for (along with my school exams). After finishing school I dream about joining university somewhere in foreign country (Europe). But I'm pretty sure I'll end up in Lithuania :D And the thing is that I have no idea what I want to study. People say that I should study photography, but I dont feel like studying that at all, cause I think that my pics are too simple with no idea and so on.

Anyway, I love listening music, photography, traveling, meeting people from different cultures.

So this is my "short" introduction. I hope we will get along (;

And sorry for my spelling, I know it's terrible :D

Guest LiquidSky
Hi all. I'm new here, well not that new, joined almost a month ago ;)

Anyway, my name is Laura, I'm from Lithuania (as you can see that from a flag in left corner above my avatar).

I'm 17 years old, soon I'll be 18 and that's the one thing I'm not waiting for (along with my school exams). After finishing school I dream about joining university somewhere in foreign country (Europe). But I'm pretty sure I'll end up in Lithuania :D And the thing is that I have no idea what I want to study. People say that I should study photography, but I dont feel like studying that at all, cause I think that my pics are too simple with no idea and so on.

Anyway, I love listening music, photography, traveling, meeting people from different cultures.

So this is my "short" introduction. I hope we will get along (;

And sorry for my spelling, I know it's terrible :D

Hello Laura & welcome back :)