✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Mentalist

The Escapist

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched a coupled episodes because I fancy Simon Baker (loved him in 'the guardian') but I thought that the Mentalist was a bad mix between 'Psych' (without the crazy-fun vib) and 'Profiler' (the whole 'OMG-a-serial-killer-killed-my-family-play-with-my-nerves-I'm-traumatised-but-I'm-gonna-find-him) Sooo dejà-vu!!!

The only thing interesting is Simon Baker but it was not enough for me to keep watching....

• 1 month later...

This is probably my favourite show at the moment (I only watch 4 though). I'm liking the new season so far, but I want more Red John episodes. Funny, quirky, annoying Jane is fine, but it should be in balance with dark and brooding Jane.

And that picture is just.. it should be forbidden to look like that. No wait, scratch that. :wacky:

Two weeks until the next episode.. I might go crazy. :disappointed:

This is probably my favourite show at the moment (I only watch 4 though). I'm liking the new season so far, but I want more Red John episodes. Funny, quirky, annoying Jane is fine, but it should be in balance with dark and brooding Jane.

And that picture is just.. it should be forbidden to look like that. No wait, scratch that. :wacky:

Two weeks until the next episode.. I might go crazy. :disappointed:

red john chapters are the best ones :escaping:

I agree, there should me more Red John stuff... In 'Profiler', we 'saw' Jack on almost in every episode, which give tension to the show... Here, we've only had..what...4 Red John episodes??!...disappointing :dozey:

i love this show. Patrick Jane is hawtz. :awesome:

and the chemistry between the show... :lol:

i'm watching a little of season 2, and it's quite good.

If you sit down by the river bank and wait long enough, you will see the bodies of your enemies float by.

:awesome:

I agree, there should me more Red John stuff... In 'Profiler', we 'saw' Jack on almost in every episode, which give tension to the show... Here, we've only had..what...4 Red John episodes??!...disappointing :dozey:
Yeah, only 3 real ones so far, I think? One mid season 1, the first season finale and then the season 2 episode a while back. The pilot episode doesn't really count because that was imposter Red John. I want moar. :disappointed: The latest RJ episode was really interesting though. I was kinda bummed they didn't do anything with that storyline after the episode. But I guess we'll just have to wait for another RJ one. :dozey:

Oh, and I just love the prison episode. It was on last night here. cheery.gif

The Mentalist is the only show that makes me giggle. That's an achievement alright. :D

Yeah, only 3 real ones so far, I think? One mid season 1, the first season finale and then the season 2 episode a while back. The pilot episode doesn't really count because that was imposter Red John. I want moar. :disappointed: The latest RJ episode was really interesting though. I was kinda bummed they didn't do anything with that storyline after the episode. But I guess we'll just have to wait for another RJ one. :dozey:

Yeah! I mean after all that happened in that S2 episode, the next it's like ok, let's move on... :inquisitive: I wonder if we will see the blind girl from S1 again...I mean, she's the only one that knew really RJ....

The Mentalist is the only show that makes me giggle. That's an achievement alright. :D

It's funny but it's not as good as 'Psych' (which 'the Mentalist' ripped off the plot=hero is a fake psychic). They actually mention2 times 'The Mentalist' in Psych, making comment about the 'ripp off'... :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qf8M57we1I]YouTube- Psych is like The Mentalist[/ame]

<3

The Mentalist soooo copied Psych's plot..

It's funny but it's not as good as 'Psych' (which 'the Mentalist' ripped off the plot=hero is a fake psychic). They actually mention2 times 'The Mentalist' in Psych, making comment about the 'ripp off'... :lol:
Ooh, that sounds interesting. Might try that one soon. :surprised:

There is just one problem though. It lacks Simon Baker! caijon65.png

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bMwz-2xr9I]Mentalist S1 gag reel[/ame]

The bumble bee part (around 6 minutes in) is SO funny :laugh3:

Yes, he's head and shoulders above the rest.................... :rolleyes:
:')