✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Mentalist

The Escapist

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh, that sounds interesting. Might try that one soon. :surprised:

Psych is the funniest show I've ever seen (with Friends). In a nutshell, the story is about a lazy guy, Shawn, who was trained since he was a kid by his police officer father to notice every little detail in order to become one too one day. Growing up, he didn't become one because he's father was so pushing him, but he's making money by resolving crimes just by watching the police TV channel. But one day, the police find it strange that he's always right so they arrest him in order to make him confess he's a criminal involved anyhow in all of thoses crimes...So to get out of this mess, he make them believe he's a psychic :lol: He then opens a detective agency with best friend Burton Guster who will help him.

But the thing is: Shawn and Gus are too 'loosers' and Shawn take a great delight making tantrums during his fake 'transe' which are utterly hilarious :laugh3: The show is full of cultural references to other shows or popular thing. In one episode, they parody American Idol :laugh3:

Here's a promo

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZKshOpYEJU]YouTube- Psych - It Takes Two Promo[/ame]

There is just one problem though. It lacks Simon Baker! )

Yeah but you have the funniest duo as leads...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXDmJNJMl44]YouTube- Psych Ebony & Ivory Promo for Season 3[/ame]

:laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3:

Best show on earth.

So Patrick Jane, despite his handsomeness, is a pretty pale psychic in comparison :lol:

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
:bigcry:I'm so sad its over (the season)!!!!!!!

:stunned: OMG the season already ended over there :uhoh:

If it ended over there already , it will finish this week :\ , or the other one here :inquisitive: :(

I just finished the season finale (thanks to TiVo :p) and it was so good! RJ wasn't what I expected though, but the ending was still great

was soo amazing,i didnt expect red john to appear , i was shocked!

such a good chapter!

No worries, if I really wanted to stay spoiler-free I wouldn't have read the new posts here. :nice:

Btw, the last episode I saw was the one where the psychic from last season returned (and our dear mentalist basically asked her out :o). Does anyone know which episode that is? How many still to go?

No worries, if I really wanted to stay spoiler-free I wouldn't have read the new posts here. :nice:

Btw, the last episode I saw was the one where the psychic from last season returned (and our dear mentalist basically asked her out :o). Does anyone know which episode that is? How many still to go?

No, sorry :shrug: I've neglected this show for a while, just came back for the season finale. :sad:

that one chapter before the season finalle! ...

in that chapter "Red Letter" the psychic appears again( kristina )and asks her out when the chapter is ending..

and..

In the last season 2 episode "Red Sky In The Morning)" they finally go out :O

And red john appears :stunned:

• 5 months later...

Yes! The ending was rather interesting/surprising and this might be the first episode that got me excited this season (but Red John has been kinda lacking so far). Too bad we have to wait a few weeks for new episodes..

By the way... I just watched the Sherlock movie and the first episode of the new BBC series and it struck me how the Sherlocks are SO much more observant than Jane. I bet they wouldn't need years to catch RJ. :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...