✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hello....

The Final Track

Okay, after 5 months, 1759 posts (this will be number 1760), gaining 14 friends and conquering the Releases section, I have finally gotten around to making an introduction :P:thinking::inquisitive:

Hey, my name's William :D, I'm an American/Swedish citizen living in Norway who loves life and lives it in Technicolor.:smug: I play the piano :cool: a little guitar :uhoh: and love creating, be it music, painting, animation or waffles :waffle: :D (yes, I can make waffles).

My favorite Coldplay album is the one that pulled me into it all, Viva La Vida Or Death And All His Friends. I have seen the band live once, at Mansfield 03/08/09, a wonderful night where I also discovered my second band, Elbow. :flutterby:

Yeah, well, if you want anything I'll be in the Releases section :escaping2: (this has to be a record for most patient member :D)

• 2 weeks later...
Okay, after 5 months, 1759 posts (this will be number 1760), gaining 14 friends and conquering the Releases section, I have finally gotten around to making an introduction :P:thinking::inquisitive:

Well it's about time!:P

Hey, my name's William :D, I'm an American/Swedish citizen living in Norway who loves life and lives it in Technicolor.:smug: I play the piano :cool: a little guitar :uhoh: and love creating, be it music, painting, animation or waffles :waffle: :D (yes, I can make waffles).

Hello William! William the conqueror?:laugh3: Gnome lander, eh? Are the yards really full of gnome statues in Sweden?? Glad you're talented on many levels - keep creating music - that's what is needed most - original works (but then it all gets borrowed - so save the rights!). Waffles - you must be a bit Danish then too!:laugh3:

My favorite Coldplay album is the one that pulled me into it all, Viva La Vida Or Death And All His Friends. I have seen the band live once, at Mansfield 03/08/09, a wonderful night where I also discovered my second band, Elbow. :flutterby:

Mansfield - sounds like an English town! Has Sweden migrated west?:P (*thinking of the Monty Python skit where Norway breaks away from continental Europe, and collides with the United Kingdom)

Yeah, well, if you want anything I'll be in the Releases section :escaping2: (this has to be a record for most patient member :D)

Patience finds it's rewards first! But that may take a while!!:laugh3: I should put out some supplemental sounds in the meanwhile..

• 2 months later...