✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Is this for real???? Rescheduled TAMPA???

LFDianne

Sad that it's not true. :bigcry: I can't wait another year or two!

I know - not that we *really* thought it was true, but it was fun thinking about it for a few days :)

Wish I could get to Mexico, but it's just such an extravagance right now. And the timing is hard with my kid's school schedules. Oh well...Anchorman and R#42 will just have to keep throwing out bits of Coldplay to us...stringing us along...teasing us with little videos...

And that webmaster for livekick should be fired, too :laugh3:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so it was a typo? too bad from the people there in Tampa, but be positive, coldplay make US tours all the time. It'd be weird to see them there soon without including more US cities anyway :confused:

Exactly.... We will be ready for whenever they decide to grace us with their sheer brilliance and beauty:)

so it was a typo? too bad from the people there in Tampa, but be positive, coldplay make US tours all the time. It'd be weird to see them there soon without including more US cities anyway :confused:

I need to start keeping better tabs on any Los Angeles appearances they may be making in the future. Hmm, Iron Man 2 premiere-Wonder when that will be? Gwyneth should be there, wonder if Chris will be making the trip out with her? Not that they'd, God forbid, ever appear together, but maybe he'll come to get his Los Angeles fix (since he says he likes it so much here) and to keep her company :)

And Lore, are you just getting so excited? Only 23 more days - not that you'd be keeping track or anything. :laugh3: I hope you have the best time - it's an amazing show, as you've heard :)

I need to start keeping better tabs on any Los Angeles appearances they may be making in the future. Hmm, Iron Man 2 premiere-Wonder when that will be? Gwyneth should be there, wonder if Chris will be making the trip out with her? Not that they'd, God forbid, ever appear together, but maybe he'll come to get his Los Angeles fix (since he says he likes it so much here) and to keep her company :)

ArrrrG, Gwyneth, IronMan 2, LA, maybe a Chris, Gawd..... I'd call you a Bitch if I didn't Luv Ya:P:kiss:

aww thanks:), I've been keeping a countdown since I made the trip plans :)

It's been a long 4 months, hasn't it? Last year, I bought tickets in February, for shows that weren't until July. The waiting is the worst, but the rewards were so great :)

Ok fine. You win. Rather than just have a bit of fun with an internet rumor which was probably a typo, you just seem hell bent on trying to be "right" rather than just going along with the fun speculation that was happening on this board. It got tiresome arguing with you. It's like trying to reason with my teenagers (and I have three of those so I know what I'm talking about).

And ftr, they did three preview shows before the Viva tour- two smaller ones in London and a larger show in New York.

Maybe they'll come back, maybe they won't.

I wasn't trying to goddamn crush your dreams, I just wanted to make my point. Shit, you can speculate if you want, I never fucking said anything saying you couldn't. I left most of your other speculations ALONE for that purpose.

Geez.

Are you happy now, Cobalt?

Don't get me fucking started. I try to be REASONABLE for once and people throw the shits at me like this, and once again I lose my cool, when I was trying to be nice. Goddamn.

EDIT: Uncalled for response is probably uncalled for, my apologies.... but my point still stands. Obviously, I can't have a nice discussion anymore because soon enough I will be accused of something I wasn't trying to do. As per usual on this forum.

Watch out Eddie, you might be called a killjoy for that comment

What you say is true though, even if they don't redo the show anyway they'll still come around once or twice. So you still get to see them, just later. Inconvenient, yes, but illness is unavoidable. (Plus, from what I see, some of you have been to other shows in America anyway.)