✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Is this for real???? Rescheduled TAMPA???

LFDianne

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Er, I would think they would have new instruments to replace the ones they auctioned off. If it is true, it doesn't have to be a Viva show. It could be the start of their next phase.

But their current instruments PLUS all the outfits they auctioned off were specifically FOR the touring of the VLV album. So that's impossible.

Plus, it was cancelled and all tickets were refunded. Why would they fly from Latin America over to Tampa JUST to do one show anyway when they'd have to resell all the tickets? You couldn't get in with your old ones.

But their current instruments PLUS all the outfits they auctioned off were specifically FOR the touring of the VLV album. So that's impossible.

Plus, it was cancelled and all tickets were refunded. Why would they fly from Latin America over to Tampa JUST to do one show anyway when they'd have to resell all the tickets? You couldn't get in with your old ones.

The rumored date isn't until August. Not right after Mexico. That's why maybe it's the start of their next phase.

wonder if they would reschedule Jones Beach? i know they only had it announced for one day and no tix where bought but it would be nice, hmmm Coldplay Camp Christa might be open for business this summer,

Hey I happen to live, ohh, ten minutes from Jones Beach. I had purchased my tickets for Udine, Italy, ohhh, two weeks before they announced the Jones Beach date. For that very sake, and the fact that a Long Island crowd would be a big change of pace for those guys, I hope they don't start the next big move at JB :P.

The rumored date isn't until August. Not right after Mexico. That's why maybe it's the start of their next phase.

Did you even read what I just said? They sold everything. Bits of their outfits, their customized instruments, all of that. Therefore it would be a logistical nightmare.

Also, I think you mean TOUR LEG*, not "next phase".

Er, not happening, the Decade Sale said on all auctions "instruments shipped out after Latin America Tour". So no.

Well, one would think they'd have at the very least some instruments to record their new album on right? It's not like they're poor and have no money for instuments. They didn't sell everything. And who ever said it would be a part of the Viva Tour? I don't think it will be. Besides, it's not like they had pimped out instruments and clothes for all of their tours.

I still would need it to be posted on Coldplay.com though. Although I'm not losing hope, even if it is false hope. :wacky:

Did you even read what I just said? They sold everything. Bits of their outfits, their customized instruments, all of that. Therefore it would be a logistical nightmare.

Also, I think you mean TOUR LEG*, not "next phase".

No, you missed my point. After Latin America, their Viva phase is over and done with. They've sold their instruments and costumes. We all agree there. According to Roadie #42's last blog, they are in the studio recording a new album right now. I'm pretty sure they have new instruments to work on the new album with. Whether or not the rumored Tampa show is true, they will continue to do concerts in the future and will have instruments to play those concerts. I was speculating that perhaps a show that would take place in August, SIX months from now, would be based on their new "Non-Viva" phase. I don't believe they will come back to Tampa for a Viva show, but I was thinking that maybe they would preview their new material, new look, and therefore "next phase" in Tampa. Before they started touring with Viva, they did several "test runs" in London and that free show at Madison Square Garden in New York. Who's to say they won't do that again with their new album? And I seem to recall reading somewhere, that they would be leaving the huge stadiums behind and going back to smaller, more intimate venues.

In any case, we'll just have to wait for an official announcement, but there are a few other websites that have an upcoming concert date.

Coldplay aren't the kind of band who will do a one off big show without their full setup.

I really don't think they have another tour plan thing already

Um, Exeter? Yes it was for charity, and probably a one time thing, but they can still pull off a small show. But it wasn't their whole huge stadium extravaganza.

If we find out this is true, I seroiusly think I'd go. :cheesy:

If it's true, I'm definitely there...I flew from California to Florida just for the Tampa show. I found out it was cancelled when I landed in Atlanta to make the connecting flight to Tampa, the concert was cancelled while I was in the air. Tampa was a big deal because it was supposed to be the final US show of the Viva tour. I was at the first Viva show in Los Angeles and I wanted to be at the last show, too. So it doesn't seem totally preposterous that they would do something regarding the new album in Tampa. But once again, who knows...until it's officially announced, I'll just keep my fingers crossed. And hope. :D

If it's true, I'm definitely there...I flew from California to Florida just for the Tampa show. I found out it was cancelled when I landed in Atlanta to make the connecting flight to Tampa, the concert was cancelled while I was in the air. Tampa was a big deal because it was supposed to be the final US show of the Viva tour. I was at the first Viva show in Los Angeles and I wanted to be at the last show, too. So it doesn't seem totally preposterous that they would do something regarding the new album in Tampa. But once again, who knows...until it's officially announced, I'll just keep my fingers crossed. And hope. :D

For Dianne:)

Our song is love, Love for this shoOoohw:chris::will:

and it goes on, who knows, maybe..:\

We can hope and dream our dreams....:)

And I'll make sure that I pick you up....:kiss:

not gonna leave it until it's much too late... "Oh";)

on a platform I'm gonna stand and wait...:whistle:

for that LA flight to come....:sunny:

Gotta get ya to that show.......:drummer:

Our song is Love, Love for the boooy's:chris::will::jonny::guy:

and we're on fire for them, clearly,:wink3:

we will never be alone.....:hug:

Got to get that message home....:thumbsup:

That's all I got to say on the Subject.....:lol: