✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Is this for real???? Rescheduled TAMPA???

LFDianne

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Dianne:)

Our song is love, Love for this shoOoohw:chris::will:

and it goes on, who knows, maybe..:\

We can hope and dream our dreams....:)

And I'll make sure that I pick you up....:kiss:

not gonna leave it until it's much too late... "Oh";)

on a platform I'm gonna stand and wait...:whistle:

for that LA flight to come....:sunny:

Gotta get ya to that show.......:drummer:

Our song is Love, Love for the boooy's:chris::will::jonny::guy:

and we're on fire for them, clearly,:wink3:

we will never be alone.....:hug:

Got to get that message home....:thumbsup:

That's all I got to say on the Subject.....:lol:

:kiss:

aucustic stripped down mini tour?

edit - ok my little pervy coldplayers get your head out of the gutter, not that type of stirpped down

:laugh3::sneaky:there are a lot of perv coldplayers on board:wink3:

^ like you said... A girl can dream.....

:wink3:Yes!!!

Why not? :wink3: They sold their clothes, didn't they? :sneaky:

:laugh3::wink3:hehehe

Pant's on the ground ,pants on the ground, hoping to see their pants on the ground .... And hoping their hopes are up as well............

I personally would like to see them all perform in board shorts and muscle shirts, and be barefoot.

:laugh3::laugh3:aahaha Tracey this is awesome

and I love your song "A Message for Coldplay (RESCHEDULE TAMPA!!!)"

:cheesy:

:laugh3::sneaky:there are a lot of perv coldplayers on board:wink3:

:wink3:Yes!!!

:laugh3::wink3:hehehe

:laugh3::laugh3:aahaha Tracey this is awesome

and I love your song "A Message for Coldplay (RESCHEDULE TAMPA!!!)"

:cheesy:

Thank-You, I'm here all week:laugh3:

Yeah!!:heart: I was so looking forward to meeting coldplayers last year!!!:D

Me, too...remember our afterparty plans at the Hard Rock? sigh. i'm always up for a party.

Hey Tracey, we still on for Vegas this summer? cha-ching go the slot machines.

Me, too...remember our afterparty plans at the Hard Rock? sigh. i'm always up for a party.

Hey Tracey, we still on for Vegas this summer? cha-ching go the slot machines.

afterpary at Hard Rock? No I don't remember that!:lol:

but it would've been great:heart:

:lol:cha ching :wideeyed:

No, you missed my point. After Latin America, their Viva phase is over and done with. They've sold their instruments and costumes. We all agree there. According to Roadie #42's last blog, they are in the studio recording a new album right now. I'm pretty sure they have new instruments to work on the new album with. Whether or not the rumored Tampa show is true, they will continue to do concerts in the future and will have instruments to play those concerts. I was speculating that perhaps a show that would take place in August, SIX months from now, would be based on their new "Non-Viva" phase. I don't believe they will come back to Tampa for a Viva show, but I was thinking that maybe they would preview their new material, new look, and therefore "next phase" in Tampa. Before they started touring with Viva, they did several "test runs" in London and that free show at Madison Square Garden in New York. Who's to say they won't do that again with their new album? And I seem to recall reading somewhere, that they would be leaving the huge stadiums behind and going back to smaller, more intimate venues.

In any case, we'll just have to wait for an official announcement, but there are a few other websites that have an upcoming concert date.

They played at smaller, more intimate venues in London doing their little test concerts, that fact just entirely kills your idea.

A new album will be over a year away anyway, not six months.

They played at smaller, more intimate venues in London doing their little test concerts, that fact just entirely kills your idea.

A new album will be over a year away anyway, not six months.

No, that just proves my point. They tested out Viva at smaller venues, then went to arenas, amphitheatres and finally, huge stadiums. They said they wanted to go back to the smaller venues. And they've been working on the album for quite a while, even while touring. The studio time is to record and refine. And R42 has said that he has been shocked at how quickly things move along, once they get going. So it could be possible.

How does it possibly prove your point? It shows that they did a small PRIVATE show in London close to home to test out the stage setup and everything. Sure, they might come back to Tampa next album, but it won't be in six months, and it won't be a preview concert, it will be an actual concert concert.

How does it possibly prove your point? It shows that they did a small PRIVATE show in London close to home to test out the stage setup and everything. Sure, they might come back to Tampa next album, but it won't be in six months, and it won't be a preview concert, it will be an actual concert concert.

Ok fine. You win. Rather than just have a bit of fun with an internet rumor which was probably a typo, you just seem hell bent on trying to be "right" rather than just going along with the fun speculation that was happening on this board. It got tiresome arguing with you. It's like trying to reason with my teenagers (and I have three of those so I know what I'm talking about).

And ftr, they did three preview shows before the Viva tour- two smaller ones in London and a larger show in New York.

Maybe they'll come back, maybe they won't.

Don't think I was the only one writing them an email about the error.

It's removed from their list now :)

http://livekick.com/artist/Coldplay/682944

Yeah, I emailed too, and left a comment:) Thanks!!!:)

Dianne, at least we have our deep embedded meeting with the band, nobody can take that from us:D Now I am off to scold my teenagers!!!:laugh3:

Our day will come soon enough, Coldplay likes touring alot here in the States.:D

Happy now?

Ok fine. You win. Rather than just have a bit of fun with an internet rumor which was probably a typo, you just seem hell bent on trying to be "right" rather than just going along with the fun speculation that was happening on this board. It got tiresome arguing with you. It's like trying to reason with my teenagers (and I have three of those so I know what I'm talking about).

And ftr, they did three preview shows before the Viva tour- two smaller ones in London and a larger show in New York.

Maybe they'll come back, maybe they won't.

Are you happy now, Cobalt?