✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Is this for real???? Rescheduled TAMPA???

LFDianne

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe this, Coldplay is way too lazy to make it up for us in Tampa.

That has nothing at all to do with them 'being lazy' or not wanting to come back to a specific area/city. :rolleyes:

It's all about logistics and whether it is profitable to do just a single concert.

Especially if this single concert is on a different continent.

I can completely understand that people are upset when missing out on a concert but cancellations can happen anytime.

And unless there's no official mention on Coldplay.com, this is surely just a rumour.

That has nothing at all to do with them 'being lazy' or not wanting to come back to a specific area/city. :rolleyes:

It's all about logistics and whether it is profitable to do just a single concert.

Especially if this single concert is on a different continent.

I can completely understand that people are upset when missing out on a concert but cancellations can happen anytime.

And unless there's no official mention on Coldplay.com, this is surely just a rumour.

:( yeah I agree.

Livenation refunded your credit card when the show was cancelled. :smug:

I doubt this...since they gave us our money back and all......and just because it's not on Coldplay.com doesn't mean it's official..they never announced the show was canceled, just postponed (which was a bit unfair I think).
Hush you ! Yeah see, "postponed"those tickets are still good. Plus I'm sure they are going to stop recording their next record and drag truck loads of equipment back to Florida for a one off show. I mean it's on the interweb, so it must be true! Now who wants to out bid Mimi on those tickets. Do I hear $90?