✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Is this for real???? Rescheduled TAMPA???

LFDianne

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hush you ! Yeah see, "postponed"those tickets are still good. Plus I'm sure they are going to stop recording their next record and drag truck loads of equipment back to Florida for a one off show. I mean it's on the interweb, so it must be true! Now who wants to out bid Mimi on those tickets. Do I hear $90?
:lol: :kiss:

Ok I figured it out. By August, they should be wrapping up the new album so they're coming to Tampa to test it out. Just like they did those friends and family shows when Viva was released. Album 5 - Stripped. Plus don't they want to play more intimate shows after LA? You can call me Sherlock :D

Ok I figured it out. By August, they should be wrapping up the new album so they're coming to Tampa to test it out. Just like they did those friends and family shows when Viva was released. Album 5 - Stripped. Plus don't they want to play more intimate shows after LA? You can call me Sherlock :D

My partner in crime... NO SHIT SHERLOCK........... I think this is all elementary my dear, I will be right there next to you getting DNA.:D

My partner in crime... NO SHIT SHERLOCK........... I think this is all elementary my dear, I will be right there next to you getting DNA.:D

I love you guys,the perfect team!:lol::kiss:

I'll be there for some DNA too:sneaky:

I don't think it's for real either.

El fake-o. Or, the website made an el woopsie-o. If it were true we would hear from the boys el first-o.

But it made you feel all tingly for a few minutes, I'm sure-o. :wacky:

Well-o

if it's on the web-o

then it must be real-o

right-e-o?

Guess we'll just have to wait-o

to find out if it's true-o

and if it is, I'm so there-o

since I'm not going to Mexico-o

:P

Er, not happening, the Decade Sale said on all auctions "instruments shipped out after Latin America Tour". So no.

Er, I would think they would have new instruments to replace the ones they auctioned off. If it is true, it doesn't have to be a Viva show. It could be the start of their next phase.

Er, I would think they would have new instruments to replace the ones they auctioned off. If it is true, it doesn't have to be a Viva show. It could be the start of their next phase.

Yes the next phase, and it's a huge band ,of course they have instruments to replace, they probably already have them in the beehive working on the album.

I have my fingers crossed, but not getting excited about it, until Coldplay themselves announce something. I think maybe when I spoke to Chris at the after party about The Tampa Fans being so disapointed and that I had to win a contest to come to London to see them he thought about it..... Yeah that's the ticket!!!!!:D