✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Valentines Day is around the corner... who's excited?!

ivet

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I HATE YOU ALL FUCKING HAPPY PEOPLE, STOP BEING HAPPY :whip:

Actually, I'm a happy person as well :cheesy:

Mmmm... maybe... but what if the happy people feel bad afterwards b/c they killed a sad person...? They'd be sad and in turn would commit suicide or have another happyturnedsad person kill them

Helter-skelter if you ask me.

Why not, instead of going and killing all the sad people, we go and spread sunshine into their lives?! :blush: :sunny:

Mmmm... maybe... but what if the happy people feel bad afterwards b/c they killed a sad person...? They'd be sad and in turn would commit suicide or have another happyturnedsad person kill them

Helter-skelter if you ask me.

Why not, instead of going and killing all the sad people, we go and spread sunshine into their lives?! :blush: :sunny:

or we could spread sunshine in their hearts like an explosion of :love:

Explode.gif

this might be my most depressive post ever, because it has the word "depressive" in it.....twice!

this one is your most depressing post, because it quotes your most depressing post and acknowledges that you are depressed while mentioning the word two more times :sad: plus with an undertone of death

but....but....but you guys want to kill the sad people....ok I am not really sad right now....although I feel rather weird....but not because of love stuff and stuff, but because of other stuff....what will happen to the neutral feeling people?:uhoh:

you arew right Eric....about the post....but I didn't want to quote it again, because then I would have had to quote the quote again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again

but....but....but you guys want to kill the sad people....ok I am not really sad right now....although I feel rather weird....but not because of love stuff and stuff, but because of other stuff....what will happen to the neutral feeling people?:uhoh:

you arew right Eric....about the post....but I didn't want to quote it again, because then I would have had to quote the quote again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again

we won't kill you. Because you just feel "weird" we will just torture you until you're happy again :nice:

imagine the progress of human emotional development :nice: