December 7, 200322 yr Very difficult - I got to know C/P through AROBTTH, and THEN listened to Parachutes - which I didn't even know we had, AND it's a signed copy too!! lol (shows you how much notice I was taking!) - so P/C is newer to me. But I think, on balance, that Rush is superior. Just. :/
December 12, 200322 yr Parachutes ROCKZ I love every song in it... i don't really like Whisper and Politik.. :/
December 12, 200322 yr Better album? Parachutes 37% [ 15 ] A Rush Of Blood To The Head 62% [ 25 ] Total Votes : 40
December 16, 200322 yr the style on parachutes is so cool!! its so different. its more jazzy and it has less 'pretend orchestra' as opposed to AROBTTH dancy and weird but they are both so cooooooooooooooooool. im listening to trouble right now and it is so good. they are equal and both fantastic.
December 23, 200322 yr both bloody brilliant' date=' but if i had to choose one, it would be AROBTTH :D[/quote'] i agree... :P
December 24, 200322 yr I completely agree ... though really they're rather similar. AROBTTH just seems like a slight step forward from Parachutes, so I tend to like it better. Though there are days when I prefer the relative simplicity of Parachutes.
January 24, 200422 yr i can`t choice.. hmmm i pefer coldplay live 2003!! because it has musics from parachutes and aborth :D
January 26, 200422 yr I would give Parachutes 5/5 - It's simple a great album. I can never skip a track. It includes the classic hit "Yellow". I would rate A rush of blood.. 4.5/5 - I'm not very fond of the songs "Politik" and "A whisper".. They're growing on me though..
January 26, 200422 yr Parachutes ROCKZ I love every song in it... i don't really like Whisper and Politik.. :/ My thoughts exactly. The two songs do grow on you but it's hard to get enamoured of them... But AROBTTH is technically more superior and they have put in a lot of thought to it. It's hard to say which is better... Do you reward hard work / technical brilliance? Or is an album better simply because you like it more no matter the other criteria? Oh I don't know, I can't decide!!! :( My heart says Parachutes, my mind says A Rush. This is giving me schizophrenia :lol:
January 31, 200422 yr parachutes all the way... the songs have a deeper meaning to me. I can listen to the whole track and not skip any of them. Ahh... just a superb album.. although rush is good too ... but I only really like 6 of the songs [green eyes,clocks,scientist,amstredam,rush of blood,in my place] my vote goes to parachutes =]
February 14, 200422 yr I'm still going with Parachutes. I like every song on Parachutes. I enjoy the more mellow style also on Parachutes. And, to me, Coldplay got too poppy when Clocks was constantly overplayed. I also made my own edited version of Parachutes, with See You Soon in place of Life Is For Living, considering I hate that song.
February 19, 200422 yr I changed my mind again because I just got Parachutes for valentines, and I've been listening to it non-stop...so Parachutes :blush:
February 20, 200422 yr I changed my mind again because I just got Parachutes for valentines' date=' and I've been listening to it non-stop...so Parachutes :blush:[/quote'] awwww.... I wish I got Parachutes for valentine`s day :/
Create an account or sign in to comment