✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Britain wins first Olympic gold in 30 years as Amy Williams slides her way to glory in skeleton

mc_squared

No I don't actually.

Also, back to the point of the thread, this thread shouldn't exist, shall we make one for every medal? This isn't a British website, so why should Amy Williams get a thread when every other gold is in one thread about the olympics, is it cos the Daily Mail did a report on it?

Who cares?:rolleyes:

No I don't actually.

Also, back to the point of the thread, this thread shouldn't exist, shall we make one for every medal? This isn't a British website, so why should Amy Williams get a thread when every other gold is in one thread about the olympics, is it cos the Daily Mail did a report on it?

good idea....I will create a thread everytime a german wins a medal...mwhaaaaa....

So does Tori what'sherface, whom has given us only our 4th Winter Olympics gold.

yawwwwwwwwwwwn

Maybe, but Aus enjoys far more international sporting success than Britain, so it probably isn't as newsworthy. However, if you feel like creating a thread for her, please feel free.............................. :rolleyes: