✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Have you ever...?

djibou

No, i think my record in thsi respect is a mere 3 ! :-D

Have you ever learned how to play a music instrument and then dropped playing it ?

Yes. I have a guitar that I would love to learn how to play. I need a good teacher [emoji137]

Have you ever lost a game of Badminton?

Haha, me too i need a guita teacher ! I have meanwhile edited my above post cause you were actually quicker !

I never ever lost a game ! (Because I never played one, lol)

Have you ever been caught on a train without a ticket ?

Nope. (What is the worm?)

have you ever felt so tired but you couldn't sleep? :P

Yes [emoji137] & Yes again. Watch the YouTube video of Jimmy Fallon & Chris Martin doing the worm. It's so exceptionally impressive! [emoji218][emoji218]

Have you ever lost where you parked your car in a shopping centre car park?

When i visited the USA a couple of years ago, yes. Only because they have huge car parks.

Have you ever thought about whats it like to go into space?

Yes, so often that nowadays I stop myself from thinking about it too long, otherwise I end up in very elaborated mental scenarios.

Are you afraid of or intrigued by space?

Lol ...Batman your reply...[emoji119]

Yes ....Space and its possibilities fascinates me....I believe in the wonders and beauty of it more so than being afraid of it. [emoji573]

Have you ever wondered if Saints truly walk amongst us?

Lol ...Batman your reply...[emoji119]

Yes ....Space and its possibilities fascinates me....I believe in the wonders and beauty of it more so than being afraid of it. [emoji573]

Have you ever wondered if Saints truly walk amongst us?

That's really nice. I have the strongest fear of black holes and getting lost in space, so it freaks me out a little.

Hmm somehow, I think, yes.

I believe the gut feeling, that sixth sense, that you sometimes get in dangerous situations, that saves you from those, is somehow connected to some... one?, maybe ghosts that walk among us, in some kind of parallel world, perhaps even your deceased ancestors, that are trying to help you in difficult times.

So I guess second-hand kinda Saints? :I

Do you believe you'll turn into a ghost when you die, or fall into eternal darkness like when before you were born?

Do you believe you'll turn into a ghost when you die, or fall into eternal darkness like when before you were born?

It's a "Have you ever...?" game! :lol:

But to answer your question, since I believe that humans have souls, I think I'll go with turning into a ghost.

Have you ever fallen off your bed?