✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Have you ever...?

djibou

Of course LOL :P jk

Have you ever attempted creating your own song? Even if it's just a demo or something? Not even a full one, just ever thought about it or attempted to work something out.

Yes!

Actually I have loads of unfinished songs, and a few finished. I used to come up with songs every week and half or so, but then I stopped because I got busy. Might get in to it again:)

(Sorry for breaking the rules, just really wanted to andwer that question hehe:))

• Like 1

Lol that's okay, I'm actually the same way, I have a lot of unfinished ones and some finished ones. Unfortunately I really don't have a lot of instruments, all I really have is a piano, guitar and drums which I guess actually isn't bad. That's actually almost all you need lol. But the best quality mic I have is a phone one, a bad mic at that. Which doesn't matter so much for demos because it's just a demo but yeah...

Have you ever witnessed a traffic accident happen? (not the aftermath, actually as it happened)

No... fortunately.

I only have a electric piano (that looks like a normal piano) that I can't seem to connect with the Mac and a small MIDI keyboard:P

Using a MIDI keyboard so small that it only has two octaves and Logic Pro X is frustrating:D

Have you ever dreames about your own death?

I think a few times. Actually quite a bit. None as of recently though, interestingly enough...

I am the same way. I only have an electric piano, and it doesn't look like a normal piano, but that's fine since it's a massive upgrade from my first one. This one has touch sensitivity, weighted keys, everything. Even the sustain pedal even though it looks a lot different than what you'd expect. My first one was awful looking back at it. It wasn't full size for one, it had no weighted keys (which I can live with), but worst of all it didn't even have touch sensitivity. Not kidding. No touch sensitivity. At all. None. Yes, there was a slider, but nothing other than that. The only advantage to it over the piano I have now is that it just fits on my table perfectly beside the computer so I can quickly go back and forth between the two. Also, it has tons and tons and tons of samples of other things. Seriously, that's what's amazing about it. And you can even sample sounds which is awesome. But the excitingness ends there. I guess if I wanted to toy around with different sounds which I definetetly do want to do as well I always have that... it's battery is dead atm however and I can't find the plug in for it. Also, 2 octaves? I thought my first one was small... :D

• Like 1

I think a few times. Actually quite a bit. None as of recently though, interestingly enough...

I am the same way. I only have an electric piano, and it doesn't look like a normal piano, but that's fine since it's a massive upgrade from my first one. This one has touch sensitivity, weighted keys, everything. Even the sustain pedal even though it looks a lot different than what you'd expect. My first one was awful looking back at it. It wasn't full size for one, it had no weighted keys (which I can live with), but worst of all it didn't even have touch sensitivity. Not kidding. No touch sensitivity. At all. None. Yes, there was a slider, but nothing other than that. The only advantage to it over the piano I have now is that it just fits on my table perfectly beside the computer so I can quickly go back and forth between the two. Also, it has tons and tons and tons of samples of other things. Seriously, that's what's amazing about it. And you can even sample sounds which is awesome. But the excitingness ends there. I guess if I wanted to toy around with different sounds which I definetetly do want to do as well I always have that... it's battery is dead atm however and I can't find the plug in for it. Also, 2 octaves? I thought my first one was small... :D

Hehe yeah, I should really get a bigger one.

Soon, hopefully:) And Ugh, no touch sensitivity is the worst lol. Even worse than no pedal :D

Btw, you forgot the question:)

EDIT: Oh, nevermind:P

• Like 1

LOL

Yeah, but the funny thing was I was just starting out at that time and I really didn't know every feature of the piano so I just said it was cool, and that had no pedal too but I really didn't think that they did when I first started out XD No pedal to me now is like...

• Like 1

Hmm, lemme see here...

Have you ever been on the radio or television, even if on accident like you being in the background?

Yes...a tiny little speck on a shot from a news helicopter....and I think I've been riding my bike in the background of a news broadcast one time.

Have you ever been stung by a jellyfish?

• Like 1

LOL

Yeah, but the funny thing was I was just starting out at that time and I really didn't know every feature of the piano so I just said it was cool, and that had no pedal too but I really didn't think that they did when I first started out XD No pedal to me now is like...

Oh words can not describe the agony of no touch sensitivity AND no pedals haha.

• Like 1

Have you ever stayed awake for an entire night?

Yes, it happend to me. Once I was lying in my bed but I just couldn't sleep. :laugh1: At one point I went listening to Coldplay so I was hopefully going to be tired but I wasn't ! :D I actually felt ''alive again'' in the middle of the night !

So that's my story !:laugh4:

• Like 2

Yes, I sometimes do that on New Years Eve.

Have you ever drank milk directly from a carton/gallon?

Yes, when the last drops of milk are left in the carton :D

Have you ever stopped listening to Coldplay for more than a day?