✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Have you ever...?

djibou

You are so lucky. That's why I so want to go to one in Japan cause there is no comparison! It would be so awesome.

No big name festivals as such...been to concerts and the like in the UK ..would love to go to Glastonbury one day...see Coldplay on the Pyramid Stage! ...

Have you ever been to the pyramids in Egypt?

• 4 months later...
Guest worldpeace

yes in Africa, that was quick visit, didn`t need to go there at all. sorry, African toilet cleaners and keepers, I cleaned for you and paid for it! :D

Have you ever really found a place where you belong?

A geographic place? No I dont have only one, though Denmark is my country where I feel I belong most.

Metaphorically speaking, yes I found the place I belong to but I am not able to be there yet. :/

Have you ever been to a Disneyland Park ? :)

no, but I have been in Legoland! when I was a child

have you ever been in Sweden?

Ah I´ve yet to go to Legoland and I live in the land of Lego. Go figure haha

Yes I´ve been to Sweden a few times, not the capital though :) I always liked it but right now from the news and all it just seems too chaotic there. I would visit again but once they´ve sorted things out :/

Have you ever been in a hot air balloon?

yesyes, it is funny, how Sweden, who took a lot of war immigrants from Finland during the war times in Finland, do not know how to solve the things better now. But of course, the situation is different now. I remember seen some Swedish movies years ago, which maybe showed a bit, that there are deeper problems in the society itself still.

never been in hot air balloon

have you been in ferris wheel (ballongynge?)?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...