✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Have you ever...?

djibou

Yes. In high school I met a guy who shared my birthday (including the year!). We decided to see who was older by the number of hours. He was born at 6am and I was born at 1pm. He has to be older than me by 7 hours then, right? Then I remembered I was born in a different country, so at the time I was born it would have been 3am here! So I said, "Haha, I'm older by 3 hours!" LOL good days.

Have you ever played a Coldplay song to any of your friends?

• Like 1

Yes. In high school I met a guy who shared my birthday (including the year!). We decided to see who was older by the number of hours. He was born at 6am and I was born at 1pm. He has to be older than me by 7 hours then, right? Then I remembered I was born in a different country, so at the time I was born it would have been 3am here! So I said, "Haha, I'm older by 3 hours!" LOL good days.

Have you ever played a Coldplay song to any of your friends?

LOL that's awesome

And Yes :D

Have you ever been out in the rain and really enjoyed it? I sure have. I actually really love the rain, and put to the right music, can make for a wonderful experience :D

• Like 2

Nope :( But as it says in my signature, I have A Head Full Of Dreams and one of them is to see Coldplay live one day :D :D :D

When you were younger have you ever climbed a tree or went on a roof and couldn't get down? :D

• Like 1

Thankfully, no!

Have you ever gotten really angry with someone?

No, I'm like Jonny, you can rarely see me get angry. I might get a little bit but in 5 minutes you'll see me talking to you again :)

Have you ever regret doing something?

To answer your question...

No, I'm like Jonny, you can rarely see me get angry. I might get a little bit but in 5 minutes you'll see me talking to you again :)

Have you ever regret doing something?

Yes.I always regret things I do but also regret things I never do!

Asking mine again...

Have you ever been really proud of yourself for something that you have done? :)

Haha, I feel you ;)

No. I'm pretty careful with stairs lol.

Have you ever done graffiti?

Yes! I was big into it when I was a teenager. It was all legal though, part of a street art project.

Have you ever broken something that wasn't yours and just never mentioned it?