✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Kasabian's Tom Meighan starting Coldplay band war...

busybeeburns

I also very much love Tom Meighan and share his dislike for Coldplay. I was searching some of his interviews and noticed this, so i thought i would temporarily register and let you all know i hate fucking coldplay and think KASABIAN are quality. Anyway enjoy listnening to shit music and being depressed i will now listen to some more quality Kasabian. BYEEEEE

Thank god, somebody who agrees with me.

hahahahahaha come on ppl lighten up.... that quote's not even that insulting! Tom's mellowed in his old age. :lol:

My personal favourite is --> Tom: "Coldplay are probably good blokes, but they're, well, fannies" haha far more entertaining. :lol:

Love all of you suggesting Tom's jealous. The tiniest little Coldplay 'insult' from anyone and everyone spouts the same nonsense. I mean come on, what's Tom got to be jealous of? (Anyway, Tom's a waaaaaaaay better singer than Chris Martin, so there :P I've said it...cue all the insults wanging my way now :P ) This is just Tom being Tom, it's what he does.

One of the reasons I like Coldplay is because of their good humoured ability to poke fun at themsleves and not take all this crap seriously. I follow that philosophy too.

:)

I also very much love Tom Meighan and share his dislike for Coldplay. I was searching some of his interviews and noticed this, so i thought i would temporarily register and let you all know i hate fucking coldplay and think KASABIAN are quality. Anyway enjoy listnening to shit music and being depressed i will now listen to some more quality Kasabian. BYEEEEE

Point in case.

For those of you Facebook people interested: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Can-this-gherkin-get-more-fans-than-Kasabian-/307475091932?ref=ts&v=wall#!/pages/Can-this-gherkin-get-more-fans-than-Kasabian-/307475091932?ref=ts

hahahahahaha come on ppl lighten up.... that quote's not even that insulting! Tom's mellowed in his old age. :lol:

My personal favourite is --> Tom: "Coldplay are probably good blokes, but they're, well, fannies" haha far more entertaining. :lol:

Love all of you suggesting Tom's jealous. The tiniest little Coldplay 'insult' from anyone and everyone spouts the same nonsense. I mean come on, what's Tom got to be jealous of? (Anyway, Tom's a waaaaaaaay better singer than Chris Martin, so there :P I've said it...cue all the insults wanging my way now :P ) This is just Tom being Tom, it's what he does.

One of the reasons I like Coldplay is because of their good humoured ability to poke fun at themsleves and not take all this crap seriously. I follow that philosophy too.

:)

was probably the same thing when Bono insult Chris .. not so performing in stage Bono

not know kasabian

they did know how in the world ?

The p90x schedule is an incredibly popular home-based, boot camp-style video exercise program that some fitness fanatics swear by. But does it do the job? A study of the system finds it does improve cardio respiratory function. T

as well as other Colors by Llarowe nail care tips can be purchased exclusively from Llarowe’s website. The pricing ranges between $6-12 per 15mL bottle of polish. Colors by Llarowe nail polishes are also 5-free and cruelty free.

What is wrong with my favorite bands , and their frontmen , fighting with Coldplay ?

:p

I don't take it serious ..

Just like I don't take Liam's Coldplay's insults serious ..

I

But it's quite funny to see all those Coldplay fan's going mad and insane..

:P

I don't know if this one is from a Kasabian forum

but yay different opinions!