✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Does anyone think it's weird when a 40 year old man interacts with young teenage girls?

IMightBeWrong

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

look, I'm not a fan of mark. But if you're going for laughs, you're not funny, and if you're being serious, you're just stupid.

Does it sound like i'm trying to be funny you retard? Does it look like i'm trying to get a laugh? Because if you think that then i'm afraid you're the one who is stupid. It's as serious and valid as asking whether homosexual marriage is right. It's gauging opinion on how people feel. I haven't written any opinion within this thread on how I feel on it, i'm asking people how THEY feel about it. If you're going to sit there and be the pedantic prick that you are just fuck off, otherwise make some useful contribution to the thread.

Does it sound like i'm trying to be funny you retard? Does it look like i'm trying to get a laugh? Because if you think that then i'm afraid you're the one who is stupid. It's as serious and valid as asking whether homosexual marriage is right. It's gauging opinion on how people feel. I haven't written any opinion within this thread on how I feel on it, i'm asking people how THEY feel about it. If you're going to sit there and be the pedantic prick that you are just fuck off, otherwise make some useful contribution to the thread.

*hug*

Thing is this topic has been discussed thoroughly over and over again before this.

Therefore to have another thread discussing this will be redundant and pointless.

Let's move on now shall we?

I presumed you weren't trying to be funny, I just added that to make a point about how stupid this thread was. If you consider the act of a man having a conversation with a girl 'a serious and valid' issue, than you're an idiot. That's my contribution.

It is weird for mindless people who can't differentiate what's a pedophile vs an online friend.

What makes you think this particular individual is "40-something years old"?

You can never be certain of such inference on the internet, I can easily say that I am 17 years old, but can you prove it? Do you know for certain that it is my real age? - You don't.