✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The 14 year old girls thread.

HorrificAttack

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, these days the "geeky" people are the sluttiest ones.

Though most of my friends are actually the nonslutty geeky. <3

woo! *high five*

:)

And really? Most of the slutty people are cheerleaders in my school (not to call all cheerleaders slutty, it's just true for a lot of people here)

I had a good friend who was older than me and joined cheerleading, and she along with some other cheerleaders became like alcoholics. :sad: It's so sad to see.

What kind of geeks do you know? slutty oneS? :/

Several kinds I guess.

What is there to cheerleading other than jumping around in a bathing suit?

A LOT. :snobby:

A

nd really? Most of the slutty people are cheerleaders in my school (not to call all cheerleaders slutty, it's just true for a lot of people here)

I had a good friend who was older than me and joined cheerleading, and she along with some other cheerleaders became like alcoholics. It's so sad to see.

Hmm, our team is quite different. It's full of all the uncool people who just sit around all day doing nothing and such. They're cool people. :P

Hmm, our team is quite different. It's full of all the uncool people who just sit around all day doing nothing and such. They're cool people. :P

That's cool! Same with the cheerleaders my age. It's just the squad a few years older than us that are like that.

No, someone made a youtube account (AND UPLOADED A VIDEO THEY MADE CALLED "LEAVE MARKY ALONE") in his name, I think it was in his name. Well either way they made it for him, can't remember what topic it was in but I'm sure it was in the News section between 1-2 months ago.

No, someone made a youtube account (AND UPLOADED A VIDEO THEY MADE CALLED "LEAVE MARKY ALONE") in his name, I think it was in his name. Well either way they made it for him, can't remember what topic it was in but I'm sure it was in the News section between 1-2 months ago.

Huh. Sounds funny :)