Countdown to April 12th!

kjones31

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAAAAAYYY! Countdown dance! :dance::dance::dance:

And Yay for our party Paulinha! Its gonna be :awesome:

And I dont give a shit that Guy doesnt give a shit.

Its gonna be great, and its another excuse for me to party and see my lovely Coldfriends :hug: :heart:

Yeeeeeahh!! It's gonna be funny!! Ohhh Saraaah!!:hug:

Guy deserves all the parties of the world!! Because he makes us sooo happy!!!:lol:

Okk, people, you don't care about his birthday but pleasee, don't spoil our happiness! This thread was done for we share our anxiety and animation for his birthday!!!:dance:

*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

In 9 days our gorgeous Mr Guy Rupert Berryman will be 32 years old - and he is looking PDH (pretty darn hot) for that age, may i just say :wink3: :laugh3: I was going to start a thread but then it was a little bit too early :P Can't wait til April 12th, going to make a big cake :D Should be fun - oh and annoy my friends because they can't listen to me talk about guy anymore because they've heard itt all before :lol: What's everyone doing for his b'day???

PS. What's with all the non-happy spirit on this thread? No-one complained when there was a thread for Chris' birthday so just leave those who want an excuse to have fun alone :( No offence to anyone in general by the way, just if we want a little fun is there anything wrong with that? :P

^ YAY 10 days :cool:

EDIT: I was thinking of sending an e-mail to Anchorman with a cake for Guy :mad:

me too!!!:wacky:

*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

In 9 days our gorgeous Mr Guy Rupert Berryman will be 32 years old - and he is looking PDH (pretty darn hot) for that age, may i just say :wink3: :laugh3: I was going to start a thread but then it was a little bit too early :P Can't wait til April 12th, going to make a big cake :D Should be fun - oh and annoy my friends because they can't listen to me talk about guy anymore because they've heard itt all before :lol: What's everyone doing for his b'day???

PS. What's with all the non-happy spirit on this thread? No-one complained when there was a thread for Chris' birthday so just leave those who want an excuse to have fun alone :( No offence to anyone in general by the way, just if we want a little fun is there anything wrong with that? :P

I'm making a cake too!!:dance:

AND YES !! Nobody complained on Chris' birthday thread!!

Well, not 100% sure about mine but is going to be chocolate :D with icing/frosting and just lots of random decoration relating to Guy and Coldplay - butterflies, possibly some tractors (moods of norway :laugh3:) and his name piped on.... something like that anyway :P

OOO:wideeyed: maybe I'll visit you so I can help you eat that cake :wideeyed:

^Girls I was thinking about A big maracujá (a typical brazilian fruit) cake

with "HAPPY B-DAY BERRYMAN" in it. Just like that:

maracuja_torta.jpg

Okk, people, you don't care about his birthday but pleasee, don't spoil our happiness! This thread was done for we share our anxiety and animation for his birthday!!!:dance:

^THIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSS!!!!

^ YAY 10 days :cool:

EDIT: I was thinking of sending an e-mail to Anchorman with a cake for Guy :mad:

Yeah, we can send piccies of uor parties

Ok, that was a lil bit too crazy :lol:

But we can do some sort of "revolucion" on tweeter and make #happybdayGuyBerryman as a hashtag :dance:

maracujá[/url] (a typical brazilian fruit) cake

with "HAPPY B-DAY BERRYMAN" in it. Just like that:

maracuja_torta.jpg

But we can do some sort of "revolucion" on tweeter and make #happybdayGuyBerryman as a hashtag :dance:

that fruit looks like a tinier version of passion fruit!!!:wacky:

and the piece of cake looks yummeh :wideeyed:

:lol:I wonder what they're going to think when they receive pics of berrygirl parties!!

:dance:good idea!

Yeah! What about we all send the same cake? (Plus something different for each...) I don't know, I'm throwing random ideas. :thinking:

passion fruit[/size]!!!:wacky:

and the piece of cake looks yummeh :wideeyed:

:lol:I wonder what they're going to think when they receive pics of berrygirl parties!!

:dance:good idea!

Passion fruit is gooooood for this matter :wink3: