The - Really weird dreams that don't involve Coldplay - Thread

Destrokk

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

bumpp...

I had the strangest dream last night that I was in a hotel, it was late at night and I wanted to go to my room but ended up on the roof. I saw how far up I was so I decided to go down but the elevator was only one way so I couldn't get down. I then searched for a while but no luck in escaping. Then all of a sudden it was bright and there were a lot of people. I then saw a staircase and told everyone about it and they were hugging and congradulating me on I guess finding an exit. I then went down the stairs to the lobby but decided to get on the elevator to finally get to my room to get my things. I ended up getting off at a parking garage and when walking through it I saw emperor penguins playing golf :inquisitive:. Then a few other things happened like I saw my dad holding a trumpet in his hand while I was searching for my family, but that's basically it... it was so strange! (especially the penguins part :lol:)

Bump.

I had a dream last night I was a polar bear and something bit me and turned me into a human. Then I was in my grandma's house with my one friend, and we were just kind of exploring. We ended up in the one side bedroom, and these two guys I know suddenly appeared, and one was in a stripper costume. :|

I once had a dream that Avril Lavigne was my sister.

And I got pissed cause I hated her music and she was always like 'I'm the famous one, not you' SO I FUCKING KILLED HER. Well not just me, a few friends of mine I met at band camp and Tinkerbell helped. Then Jonny Greenwood came along and took me to Radioheadland on his unicorn and we lived happily ever after.

I once had a dream that Avril Lavigne was my sister.

And I got pissed cause I hated her music and she was always like 'I'm the famous one, not you' SO I FUCKING KILLED HER. Well not just me, a few friends of mine I met at band camp and Tinkerbell helped. Then Jonny Greenwood came along and took me to Radioheadland on his unicorn and we lived happily ever after.

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

I would love that dream. :p

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

I would love that dream. :p

It's one of only two of my Radiohead related dreams :heart:

My first one, I was at Thom's house, just chillin. And then he busted through the door like a fucking god and demanded I teach him how to play video games cause Jonny wouldn't because Thom said no banjo on the next album.

TRUE STORY.

It's one of only two of my Radiohead related dreams :heart:

My first one, I was at Thom's house, just chillin. And then he busted through the door like a fucking god and demanded I teach him how to play video games cause Jonny wouldn't because Thom said no banjo on the next album.

TRUE STORY.

LOLOLOLLLLLL :laugh3:

Gosh, how can people get such awesome dreams. Wish I could dream something awesome and remember it too. :P

I think a few days ago, or was it yesterday... I dreamed that Eddie Cibrian told me I have one day left to live. I'm not sure. :|

And recently I dreamed of one of the teacher's in my school (one of the high-ups) was in my room announcing that report card day is on Saturday or something like that.

:|

in my dream last night, one of my friends was being all sad and depressed and telling me that her boyfriend which happens to be my best guy friend was in love with me and yeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. it was weird... but yeah.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump.

I've got a dream to tell! :awesome: :|

I was going to school as usual, and my father fetched me and my neighbour to school. My father was extra slow and there was some commotion on the way to school. He got lost in the neighbourhood and dropped us off somewhere else to walk to school. We walked to school, climbing some really steep thing and I think there was another neighbour at that part of the dream. We reached school which seemed to be having a function at that day; and here's the best part.

U2 was performing for that school function thing. And they are performing at some auditorium (I think the place had something to do with birds) which in order to reach there, we have walked across a kind of rope-like suspension bridge, the kind you have at jungles or something and the surroundings for the rope-like suspension bridge was kind of jungle-like.

This part is slightly hazy. My friend went to that area and she came out, I met her. If I got the dream right, I asked her to bring me to that place U2 was performing and so we went.

When I reached that auditorium, I saw Bono and his hair was extremely black or a really dark shade of brown and short. I saw The Edge and he had white hair, and if I'm not mistaken, he had white beard and white moustache too. But he did not look like Santa Claus, he looks like The Edge.

THE END.

Not really that interesting. :|

Omg I would love to dream that. :| @Rudio

I remember writing an essay about how the sun burned the moon (or something like that) and it went shooting across the sky liking a shooting star and how a water monster engulfed a boy and it was all a dream. The topic for the essay was water. :lol:

Last week I dreamt that Bjork was promoting her new album which was to be released next week. She said it would be her last album because she had grown disillusioned with the music business and also with life in general and had entered an assisted suicide program. To promote her album she arranged to be shot into space by a rocket. As she left the atmosphere the rocket exploded (intentionally) and the most beautiful music fell down to the earth and a wave of purple covered the land like a blanket. Everybody came out of their houses and everything was perfect. Frosti began playing in the background.

It was pretty vivid. I wrote a poem about it when I woke up haha.

I don't know if it was what I'd been smoking the night before but it was so intense.