✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Have you asked the Oracle a question, but she didn't answer you?

NumbersGirl

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a question that I asked last year. I thought for sure she'd answer it since it's a bit weird, but no...

Hello Oracle,

Under the 'Time' section of coldplay.com, there is a home-made video of the boys from 2001 titled 'Jonny Goes Jazz'. In one of the scenes, Jonny is taunted by "the ghost of Lenny's liver". I'm curious... who is Lenny, and what's so special about his liver?

:D

:laugh3:whats so special about his liver is right!!

So^?

We don't know THAT much about her!

I would call her their assistant. :shrug:

yes like a personal assistant:wink3:

I read somewhere recently that Debs Wild is "Fan base Liaison." So it's her job to keep in touch with us. They really are a well-managed machine.

Ooo!

I know Debs has been with the band since the AROBTTH era, but when did she start working with them?

I think it was Parachutes:D

SOMEONE SHOULD ASK HER!!!:smug:

I read somewhere recently that Debs Wild is "Fan base Liaison." So it's her job to keep in touch with us. They really are a well-managed machine.

yeah, i had an email conversation with her and she said she met them before AROBTTH. She comes across as a very nice person, and was patient with me...:)

She told me about demo cds (cause thats what i asked about in the email) and she said some stuff and it was pretty cool

yeah, i had an email conversation with her and she said she met them before AROBTTH. She comes across as a very nice person, and was patient with me...:)

She told me about demo cds (cause thats what i asked about in the email) and she said some stuff and it was pretty cool

Out of curiosity, what e-mail addy did you use to contact her?

they did, at abbey road studios, ive got a file of it somewhere, ill upload it to mediafire if you want me to...actually, ill do that right now!
I'd loooove you to upload it! :D

Btw... is there anywhere to get the austin city limits audio? I looked in the multimedia section but got nothing :(

Thanks!

:curtain:

It's all in MM already and please read the announcement about how to search, it's no problem to find these!! :)

2006-02-13 BBC Radio 2 - Abbey Road Studios, London

2005-09-25 Austin City Limits Festival [AUDIO & VIDEO]