✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Have you asked the Oracle a question, but she didn't answer you?

NumbersGirl

Carrie that is a great question. Amsterdam is my all time fave too. I was so ecstatic when Phil Sweet Cheeks answered my question! Random info: I can tell you all that Chris' dad's fave Coldplay song is The Scientist. He told me so. :)

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate The Oracle

Ok so Here I go

so for like a year now ive been trying to get ansers from the oracle and he she it them never anser so im going to ask the general coldplaying population

1. whats the part at the begining of charlie brown is it a sample? or is it the band playing the sound effects.

2. the song parachutes was that written before they named the album or after, i love the song:)

3.i know that some of the songs on AROBTH where written about 911 but witch onces besides Politik.

The oracle used to answer the best questions. Now she answers the stupid ones that every one already knows the answer to. If you want her to answer your question, ask something like: "How many albums does Coldplay have?"

I know the answer to your first question. The effect is the refrain "All the boys, all the girls, all that matters in the world, etc." sped up a lot. If you slow the track down you'll hear it. :)

Ok so Here I go

so for like a year now ive been trying to get ansers from the oracle and he she it them never anser so im going to ask the general coldplaying population

1. whats the part at the begining of charlie brown is it a sample? or is it the band playing the sound effects.

2. the song parachutes was that written before they named the album or after, i love the song:)

3.i know that some of the songs on AROBTH where written about 911 but witch onces besides Politik.

Threads merged.

and I think Clocks must have been done in a Spanish-speaking country! I mean, at the very beggining Chris says: "TODOS BIEN?" (Is everybody ok?) and then he repeats UNO, DOS TRES, CUATRO over and over again, which means ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR in that language :)

ps: the BEST live performance of the song I would say! ♥

I asked the oracle ages ago what Chris was saying in Clocks on LRLRL and she didn't answer! It's a good thing someone bumped this thread, and that I decided to read through it, or I would never have found the answer to that question :lol:

2. the song parachutes was that written before they named the album or after, i love the song

2. the song parachutes was that written before they named the album or after, i love the song

My answer to the first one is a couple posts back :)

A long time ago I ask whether the guys had pets and, if so, what kind and what were their names. Since then I've seen photos of the Paltrow-Martin dog, but I don't know its name.

Daffodil : )

Gwyneth Paltrow London home just got a new family member – the furry kind!

The actress, whose primary residence is in London, recently acquired a Maltese, and she has one small concern about the dog's name.

Apple and Moses, Paltrow's children with husband Chris Martin, named the pooch Daffodil, she says in the August issue of Vogue. "The downside being that the dog's likely nickname would be Daffy," writes the story's author, Jeffrey Steingarten.

link