✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Have you asked the Oracle a question, but she didn't answer you?

NumbersGirl

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, sorry I have no answer to your question strikie :( But, I'd like to now that too! It's very cosy indeed :)

I'd like to know how guy gets the "Smoothe bassy" like tones he gets... He uses Hiwatt cabinets and Celestion speakers as far as I know, but does anyone know his setup? Or his effects/pedals? - Plus, what is a toneblender??? I have heard he uses one! help..... :)

and I think Clocks must have been done in a Spanish-speaking country! I mean, at the very beggining Chris says: "TODOS BIEN?" (Is everybody ok?) and then he repeats UNO, DOS TRES, CUATRO over and over again, which means ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR in that language :)

ps: the BEST live performance of the song I would say! ♥

Hmm... I am not sure but I think I've heard Paris somewhere :P

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtTYsOrJ2c8]YouTube- Coldplay Live Viva La Vida in Paris (09.09.08)[/ame]

I'm 90% sure this was used for LRLRL ("Viva la Vida"), and people said that the part where Chris says, "Okay, everybody . . . give us everything you've got . . . " (on the CD) and perhaps the audience "whoooaaaoooohhhs" were from another show.

. . . yeah. :wacky:

and I think Clocks must have been done in a Spanish-speaking country! I mean, at the very beggining Chris says: "TODOS BIEN?" (Is everybody ok?) and then he repeats UNO, DOS TRES, CUATRO over and over again, which means ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR in that language :)

ps: the BEST live performance of the song I would say! ♥

It was madrid... I'm sure...

It's sad because people from BCN don't have a song because it was going to be te DVD but now....

Here's a question that I asked last year. I thought for sure she'd answer it since it's a bit weird, but no...

Hello Oracle,

Under the 'Time' section of coldplay.com, there is a home-made video of the boys from 2001 titled 'Jonny Goes Jazz'. In one of the scenes, Jonny is taunted by "the ghost of Lenny's liver". I'm curious... who is Lenny, and what's so special about his liver?

:D