✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Have you asked the Oracle a question, but she didn't answer you?

NumbersGirl

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was reading about Lines and Geoglyphs of Nazca and the stories that they might have been made by aliens. then, She crossed my mind. So, I asked her if she believes in aliens.

I don't think she will ever answer that though. it is such a random and crazy question. :laugh3::laugh3:

i was reading about Lines and Geoglyphs of Nazca and the stories that they might have been made by aliens. then, She crossed my mind. So, I asked her if she believes in aliens.

I don't think she will ever answer that though. it is such a random and crazy question. :laugh3::laugh3:

:lol:

I think she might like random crazy questions once in awhile, so it was worth the try!

i asked the oracle something months ago, but i think it never got an answer.

i don't remember the exact question right now -i think i posted it on the other oracle thread-

was something similar as follows:

i noticied the kings and dreams are refered a lot on the viva la vida album, does by any chance the album is inspired after spanish's work "La vida es sueño" (Life's a dream)?

I asked: In Live 2003 when Jonny answers the phone and says "Hi Mike...I don't know you either" if it really was a complete stranger on the other line...:lol:

^This was a telephone interview he had, I believe.^

My question was If Jonny and Chris are such close friends, why was Will ,Jonny's bestMan at his wedding to Chloe? I always wondered if there was some logical sense as to why.

Maybe Jonny and Chris are really good friends but Jonny and Will are just a little closer. Or perhaps they rotate who the best man is when they get married so no one gets left out. That's not a question I think the oracle would answer as it delves a little too deep into the actual relations between band members not the persona they as an act want their fans to latch on to. Just a thought.

Maybe Jonny and Chris are really good friends but Jonny and Will are just a little closer. Or perhaps they rotate who the best man is when they get married so no one gets left out. That's not a question I think the oracle would answer as it delves a little too deep into the actual relations between band members not the persona they as an act want their fans to latch on to. Just a thought.

LOL, Im pretty sure they are not rotating themselves as the bestman so nobody gets left out:D but yeah, it's kinda personal, but I wanna know gosh darn-it.:P

She answered one about the time it should take you to get your coffee, I think she could answer the alien one! :P

^This was a telephone interview he had, I believe.^

My question was If Jonny and Chris are such close friends, why was Will ,Jonny's bestMan at his wedding to Chloe? I always wondered if there was some logical sense as to why.

Did Chris even attend because Jonny didn't attend Chrissy's "shame wedding" :P

The oracle said his bandmates attended and Will was bestman, so it is doubtful Gwyn was there, cause they would have been all over them, unless they arrived and departed seperatly, which is common for them:D

EDIT, sorry my mistake, not the Oracle, the Sun.

The oracle said his bandmates attended and Will was bestman, so it is doubtful Gwyn was there, cause they would have been all over them, unless they arrived and departed seperatly, which is common for them:D

EDIT, sorry my mistake, not the Oracle, the Sun.

Chris is not his band mate, he's his SOULMATE! :wink3:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: Not the answer I was looking for Amy:laugh3:

:laugh3:are you sure?:wink3:

LOL, Im pretty sure they are not rotating themselves as the bestman so nobody gets left out:D but yeah, it's kinda personal, but I wanna know gosh darn-it.:P

me too!!:lol:

Chris is not his band mate, he's his SOULMATE! :wink3:

:wink3: