• Replies 67.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Megalomania

• Tash

• Black Dog

• RazorEye

Sorry for skipping one. Sorry but my OCD has finally got to me. I needed to fix the mismatch between the post number what what we're counting. Please understand! Someone only messed up before, so really it's me fixing it not messing it up :D

Yeah see, everything is fixed now. We would have counted 999999 when it would have actually been end game!! (Man this is going to take forever... The ops guess was a decade, were 6 years in plus and we're only just above a twentieth of the way done, a far cry from 500000, at this rate were getting this done around 2090 or some insane number like that, imagine the world by then.......)

• Like 1

At the rate that this thread is going, do you know when it will be completed?

In January of 2107.

I don't even know if any of us will be alive or if this site will exist or if Coldplay will exist...

This post sounds so doom-and-gloom now :P.

BUT if somebody wants to increase their post count, we can choose a day to get this thread going for 10 hours straight or something on a day when we have nothing better to do, and see how far we can get this thread :D

Unfortunately I've been BUSY BUSY BUSY lately but just something I'm throwing out there lol.

• Like 2

Yeah see, everything is fixed now. We would have counted 999999 when it would have actually been end game!! (Man this is going to take forever... The ops guess was a decade, were 6 years in plus and we're only just above a twentieth of the way done, a far cry from 500000, at this rate were getting this done around 2090 or some insane number like that, imagine the world by then.......)

At the rate that this thread is going, do you know when it will be completed?

In January of 2107.

I don't even know if any of us will be alive or if this site will exist or if Coldplay will exist...

This post sounds so doom-and-gloom now :P.

BUT if somebody wants to increase their post count, we can choose a day to get this thread going for 10 hours straight or something on a day when we have nothing better to do, and see how far we can get this thread :D

Unfortunately I've been BUSY BUSY BUSY lately but just something I'm throwing out there lol.

:laugh4:despite the guesses you still continued to count even if this is becoming nonsense already

• Like 1

:laugh4:despite the guesses you still continued to count even if this is becoming nonsense already

Haha, I know but I was saying that we could speed this up if we got together and worked on this thread for a while :)

Because right now we're doing like a couple of numbers per day :rolleyes:

• Like 1