✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post-VLV Fans?

getithom

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the date that you joined this forum isnt an acurate way to gauge who liked coldplay when

..... I never was on the internet at all until i was like... 17 but

I bonded immediatley with coldplay music in 2001 but didnt come on this forum till recently

the circumstances of my day to day life did not allow for things like internet

and i managed to grab at listening to coldplay/ getting the newest cd whenever i could

...now i can do whatever the fuck i want and im almost always on top of coldplay related news and such

...hooray for freedom! :D

I think the date that you joined this forum isnt an acurate way to gauge who liked coldplay when

..... I never was on the internet at all until i was like... 17 but

I bonded immediatley with coldplay music in 2001 but didnt come on this forum till recently

the circumstances of my day to day life did not allow for things like internet

and i managed to grab at listening to coldplay/ getting the newest cd whenever i could

...now i can do whatever the fuck i want and im almost always on top of coldplay related news and such

...hooray for freedom! :D

oh EXACTLY the same for me! it wasnt till after VLV came out that i started to go online and stay on top of coldplay news. but at least before i would still be looking out for whenever the new cd would come out.:D

oh EXACTLY the same for me! it wasnt till after VLV came out that i started to go online and stay on top of coldplay news. but at least before i would still be looking out for whenever the new cd would come out.:D

Same here... I always like ... new the bug news... but not much other than that

sometimes Id drift a little bit but never too far. I was never able to get the new cds right away

i didnt get x n y till january 2005

my only regret is all the tours i missed before they were Viva La Viva status of famous and still interacted a lot with the crowd

after this last cd its near impossible to meet them

Same here... I always like ... new the bug news... but not much other than that

sometimes Id drift a little bit but never too far. I was never able to get the new cds right away

i didnt get x n y till january 2005

my only regret is all the tours i missed before they were Viva La Viva status of famous and still interacted a lot with the crowd

after this last cd its near impossible to meet them

i was on top of when the cds where out so i didnt take too long in buying them:D

ahhhhhhhh i know what you mean!

i always wanted to go to the other tours befor vlv. my parents never let me though:angry::cry::cry:

it makes me depressed to think about that. about how i missed the shows before all this increase in fame. and being that much harder to get to meet them! its already hard enough to get damn concert tickets!!!:angry::cry:

Well I knew Coldplay as the band from Clocks, I didn't instantly fell in love with Violet Hill but when I heard Viva La Vida and some weeks later Lovers In Japan I decided to buy the double (VLVoDAAHF + PM) album. I liked it so much that the next week I had to buy all the other albums! One of my beste purchases, to be honest... I just can't waitt 'til the next album, just 'cause I'm curious what kind of style it'll be. Coldplay became such an important part of my life, since there are a lot of songs I can really relate to (instead of Lady GaGa rubbish), you don't see bands as Coldplay that much anymore! Hope they'll keep making music for the coming years!

I'm a post VLV fan, but I don't mind. I'm obviously not a fan girl :P And I love of course all songs that came out before VLV.

First time I heared of them, it was for X&Y. A journalist said on TV it was a masterpiece, and I saw the Fix You video, but I found it... boring until the moment Chris starts to run on the bridge :P And at the end of the video the band is on stage, I saw the fans in the stadium, and I remember saying something like "Wow, I can't picture myself into something like that." 4 years later, there I was :P I think I was too young to appreciate them at that time.